BORGHESE Fango Brillante Mud Mask uploaded by Jamie U.BORGHESE Fango Brillante Mud Mask uploaded by Heather M.BORGHESE Fango Brillante Mud Mask uploaded by Sarah W.

BY BORGHESE

Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body has natural vitamins and mineral-rich extracts that get to work on brightening, soothing and refining. The power-mud also helps remove dead skin cells and erase the effects of environmental debris.

Benefits:
Helps brighten, uncovering a more radiant complexion
Works to even skin tone and helps remove dead skin cells to erase the effects of environmental debris
Rehydrates and nourishes skin with our signature Acqua di Vita® Complex, revealing clearer, younger-looking skin
Size - 17.6 oz

Vitamin A promotes skin revitalization
Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract brightens and evens out skin tone
Acqua di Vita Complex hydrates and energizes

How to Use:
Apply generously (about one quarter inch thick) to clean skin (face, neck, and/or body), avoiding the lip and eye areas. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes, Rinse off thoroughly using sponge or washcloth.

• What are the results you see in using this mud mask ?1 Answers
  • How many of you experienced an intense burning sensation ...1 Answers
  • OMG i love this product 1 Answers
Sra Banessa A.
Brunswick, GA
This face mask is so refreshing! I use it about once a week. A little bit goes a long Way and goes on smoothly. I do get a bit of tingling I believe it’s because my skin is sensitive. Once it dries I carefully remove it with the sponge that is comes with. It works as an exfoliating tool with I love. My skin feels like a baby’s behind once I’m done.
Jasmine C.
Willowbrook
I love the smell of this product and it feels nice when it is applied on your face. The packaging is cute and vintage but at the same time, it is kind of hard to open it. It is soft on your skin and when your face is washed, feels smooth and gives you a glow. Would definitely recommend this product because it also helps people with different skin dilemmas. I experience few breakouts, I use this product twice a week and it never irritates my skin. Love this product.
Michelle L.
Copperas Cove, TX
I have been using this mask for about five years off and on. I like how my skin looks and feels after so I will continue to buy it. I like the green version too which has a little bit different results. I like to
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
This stuff is highly potent. If you can withstand the burning sensation of this mud mask then it’s right for you. Not made for sensitive skin but it does have that brightening effect. I would recomendable using this once a week. Super strong!
Michaela C.
Reisterstown, MD
I use their entire line of masks and I’ve always been a little confused about what this one does. I can’t really tell if it is truly brightening my skin. This seems like the most ineffective mask from their line. The other two are better
Cami H.
Denver, CO
For a spa day at home I throw this stuff on with some cut up cucumbers and drink some tea. Not only does my skin look brighter and glows after this mask, but my boyfriend always says how soft my cheeks feel after.
Kerri W.
Kenai, AK
This stuff is amazing!!! I think it’s being discontinued sadly.... it’s on the websites clearance list. It really made my skin glow! It’s expensive but a little goes a long way and it’s worth it!!!
member-32619
Great relaxing mud mask for the bath! Seems to revitalize my tired skin. Also it smells wonderful and looks nice displayed in the bathroom. Great deal on home shopping networks.
Amie B.
Long Beach, CA
This is a really nice brightening mud mask. I have only used it on my face so far, but I can't wait to try it on my arms and chest. I purchased at Costco quite a while ago so I don't remember the price, but I'm sure it was a great deal! I would definitely purchase this again. This leaves your skin looking and feeling great. There is really no smell, so if you are sensitive to that you don't have to worry.
Sarah Z.
This mask works quite nicely.Initially, it feels smooth and wet but after some time it tingles which is good because it means its working.It made my skin soft, brighter and hydrated.I use this repeatedly in my at home spa days.I found it quite effective.Although it is pricey it lasts a long time.One improvement I would suggest is that they improve it's packing as it is quite fragile.Would recommend this
Lauren B.
Oak Grove
What are the results you see in using this mud mask ?
Cynthia G.
How many of you experienced an intense burning sensation when applied to the face? (I did!)
jessica Paola P.