BeautyHair ProductsBorghese
Fango Active Mud for Hair and Scalp

Borghese Fango Active Mud for Hair and Scalp

by Borghese

A mineral-enriched, volcanic-mud mask, that provides root-to-tip moisturization and revitalization to dull, distressed hair. This intensive, restorative weekly treatment also contains jojoba and wheat germ oils to smooth and soften even color-treated or dry-damaged hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borghese Fango Active Mud for Hair and Scalp!
Amber K.
Troy, MO
I was skeptical to put this in my hair honestly but I'm glad i did. I'd been plagued with static all winter and this hydrated and saved me
Morgan S.
Egg Harbor Township
Don't let the price alarm you this product is totally worth it! A sparkly mud mask for your hair and scalp? Say no more. I immediately felt results after my first use. It says to leave it on for about 5-10 mins but I left it on for about 20 mins. Doesn't weigh your hair down at all, gives a bouncy soft look!
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Lauren S.
It's a cool product but I don't know how often I'll use it. It's not an everyday but it definetly doesn't hurt to use it
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells great! I absoutletlty love it And it makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and it looks amazing afterwards Absoutletlty love this. Its smells so good! Its very affordable plus leaves your hair feeling amazing afterwords
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Good product love it. Really hair all ways feels better when i use it and keeps it in shape! I love it soooo much!
Daiane F.
Excelente máscara, da vitalidade aos cabelos, um cheiro delicioso, restaura os fios e não pesa o cabelo
mikaelly O.
Não é só a embalagem que é bonita mas o produto também, esse é o tipo de produto que se pode julgar pela capa, o resultado é Maravilhoso

Looking for your answer?