BY BORGHESE

Our exclusive mineral-enriched mud mask is sourced from Tuscany s volcanic hills. It energizes and nourishes skin cells on the face and body. Special absorbing action unclogs pores, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities. Skin feels comfortably hydrated, firmer and invigorated. Italian Mud - Provides mineral nourishment and special absorbing action which rids skin of impurities. Acqua di Vita® Complex - Revitalizes skin, reducing the signs of aging. Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint Oils - Natural botanicals that stimulate and improve skin tone. Avocado and Sweet Almond Oils - Moisturize and soften skin. see more...

• This looks worth getting. I never applied any mask on the...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
Your skin will feel so smooth and fresh after you use this. A little indulgent but it's worth the price.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is great for cleaning out and purifying your pores. It left my fave feeling so clean and soft.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
The smell to me is not that great!! I don't like this product!! Or color of it!
Stephanie L.
Calgary
I saw this at Marshalls on sale, and I had been looking for a mud mask for a while. Decided to give it a shot, and oh my gosh I'm not disappointed. When you first put it on, it feels a little tingly on your skin, not in a bad way, but it's a little stingy, that only lasts for MAYBE 1 minute, after that it's very comfortable on the skin. I generally let it sit on for 10 minutes. When I wash it off, my skin feels amazingly soft and clean, but not too dry. I have been using this mask about 2 times a week for around a month, and while I don't notice huge amazing improvement, it's never made me break out or feel too dry.
Sherry P.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face & Body, 17.6 oz more...
It is a typical mud mask. It is a little hard to remove once dried therefore using a muslim cloth is a must. It is a little drying for my combo-dry skin.
Sonia B.
lo recomiendo me funciono muy bien la mascarilla ya que me quito la mi piel y estan perfecto lo recomiendo
Natalia P.
This stuff is amazing it clears up your pores and makes you feel amazing!i would recommend it to anyone!
meriem L.
marakeche
it is very beautiful and I use it every night before sleeping I love his perfume and the chagerais never
Daisy Y.
This looks worth getting. I never applied any mask on the face. I think that it would damage my sensitive skin. Would like to try, but are there any downsides like allergic reaction, redness, cause an outbreak on skin or anything ?