BY BORGHESE

Our exclusive mineral-enriched mud mask is sourced from Tuscany s volcanic hills. It energizes and nourishes skin cells on the face and body. Special absorbing action unclogs pores, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities. Skin feels comfortably hydrated, firmer and invigorated. Italian Mud - Provides mineral nourishment and special absorbing action which rids skin of impurities. Acqua di Vita® Complex - Revitalizes skin, reducing the signs of aging. Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint Oils - Natural botanicals that stimulate and improve skin tone. Avocado and Sweet Almond Oils - Moisturize and soften skin. see more...

• This looks worth getting. I never applied any mask on the...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Maria V.
I have been using this mud for years, its the best, theres nothing that comes close to it. After one use your skin will feel clean ,soft, beautiful and your makeup will go on great. Its worth the money, you wont be disappointed.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Hands down best mud mask out there. Leaves the skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. Feels cool when you first apply it and then it starts feeling warm. Very calming on the skin
Rose L.
I love using this. It leaves my skin feeling amazing all over. For my face the clay makes my pores look better and smaller. It's been a stable for years for me.
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
I love this mud mask. Smells awesome too! It gives me a fresher and smoothr looking skin. Use this 2x a week and I'm so pleased I don't have any acnes.
Dominique H.
I am a mask junkie and I've tried many of them. This is among the best ones I've tried. This made my skin so soft and lightens acne scars.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Review for: Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face & Body, 17.6 oz, green, Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body, 7.5 Ounce, Cleansing Mask more...
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Jessica B.
I have always wanted to try one of these I know how it works but I think it would be really fun to try for sleepovers
Sophie D.
Rochester, NY
Your skin will feel so smooth and fresh after you use this. A little indulgent but it's worth the price.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
This is great for cleaning out and purifying your pores. It left my fave feeling so clean and soft.
jessica m.
Lost creek , Ky
The smell to me is not that great!! I don't like this product!! Or color of it!
Daisy Y.
This looks worth getting. I never applied any mask on the face. I think that it would damage my sensitive skin. Would like to try, but are there any downsides like allergic reaction, redness, cause an outbreak on skin or anything ?