BY BORGHESE

Our exclusive mineral-enriched mud mask is sourced from Tuscany s volcanic hills. It energizes and nourishes skin cells on the face and body. Special absorbing action unclogs pores, eliminates dead skin cells and detoxifies impurities. Skin feels comfortably hydrated, firmer and invigorated. Italian Mud - Provides mineral nourishment and special absorbing action which rids skin of impurities. Acqua di Vita® Complex - Revitalizes skin, reducing the signs of aging. Geranium, Lavender and Peppermint Oils - Natural botanicals that stimulate and improve skin tone. Avocado and Sweet Almond Oils - Moisturize and soften skin. see more...

• This looks worth getting. I never applied any mask on the...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
C. H.
Review for: Borghese Fango Active Mud for Face and Body, 7.5 Ounce more...
I first received this as a sample in my monthly Birchbox subscription and absolutely love it. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and does not cause breakouts like some mud masks may do.

This mud mask did not dry my skin out and dried very quickly. I typically use it after a day of wearing heavier than usual makeup and it makes my skin feel super refreshed again.

I keep it on for the full five minutes to get the best results. Overall it’s one of the best mud masks I have ever used.
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Love this product! I have been using this product since I was a little girl with my mom. It is great to clean your skin and I swear it erases my fine lines. It lasts forever and can be used weekly. My sensitive skin is a little red after using this on my face but it goes away after a few minutes.
I use this once a week and my skin is very soft after each use! The first time it stung a little but it will gradually get better! I don't feel anything anymore when I apply it. I haven't used it for my body but it's a great mud mask for your face! Definitely would recommend!
Gen J.
Oh My Gosh! I remember this product on my moms bathroom vanity as a kid and it's still a cult favorite for a reason. I hope Italy never runs out of this clay. If you have combination/oily skin this is a must. I use it once a week and twice a week in the summer. It tightens your pores and you'll see an immediate difference right after. Don't leave it on too long because it's so strong your skin will look wrinkled.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
This stuff is great. It is just that perfect mud mask that really clears you pores and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. being a clay cleanser it can be rather drying but you can just use it on your t-zone if you feel its too strong for your whole face. I actually also love using this stuff as a spot treatment over night and I think it works really well to reduce the size and redness of acne spots. Its a definite must have. They also make different varieties, delicato which is a lavender color and then a lighter green one whose name I can't remember. They all work really well.
Prachi B.
This is an awesome mask. I have sensitive skin and this mask doesn't bother my skin at all. It has a very nice almost rose like cooling scent that I find very relaxing. It is effective and I find my skin pretty clean afterwards. One jar lasted me well over 4 months! I have since moved on to trying other ones but this one still ranks pretty high in my list, I would totally buy it again.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I love love love Borghese Fango mud masks. It is by far the best mud mask that I have found. I got one to try from a Glossybox subscription box and have been hooked ever since. It really cleans my pores and brings a healthy glow to my skin. Would highly recommend!!
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Absolutely worth every penny! I love how my skin feels after *****. I use a little bit on my hair! It deep cleans without stripping and every single highlight shines in the sun. Mix a little water and make the paste a tad runny before rubbing they hair. Leave on for 1--2 min and rinse.
Great for summer!
Krystina D.
Macedon, NY
I really like this mask! I tend to prefer masks that harden over sheet or liquid masks, because they just make my skin feel like it's been purified. This one smells pretty good, hardens the way I like, and makes my skin feel super fresh and tingly after I take it off!
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
I have been use this mud mask for over 25 years now. Even though there are many new mask in the market but if I want to use a mud mask. I always go back to Borghese.
I even use on my body too
Daisy Y.
This looks worth getting. I never applied any mask on the face. I think that it would damage my sensitive skin. Would like to try, but are there any downsides like allergic reaction, redness, cause an outbreak on skin or anything ?