BY BORGHESE

Our signature and classic Fango Active is a one-and-only, must-have, mineral-rich mud. It's a sensational step beyond everyday clean. Derived from traditional Tuscan treatments, its deep-down purifying power purges and minimizes pores. It exfoliates and helps surface cell turnover, imparting clarity. It hydrates and firms reducing fine lines and providing smooth, toned texture. Infused with sweet almond and avocado oils, this mud detoxifies and does away with dull skin, leaving skin radiant and refreshed. see more...

• Is this product good for combination skin? I would love t...1 Answers
  • I'm looking to purchase one of these products is this one...2 Answers
  • I just bought this mask but haven't used it yet, is it go...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • " This product was great for me because I left my skin feel when I spleen and wish Dreiser I didn't see any black because you're dead skin is good for people with sensitive skin and also good for a cleanse every once in a while on your face " in 9 reviews
Debbie L.
Chantilly, VA
I'm not completely in love but I would say it's a good decent mud mask. I heard that it was really good for acne prone skin so I wanted to try it out in comparison to my bobbi brown detox mask. It's similar in dry down. They both dry pretty fast and they settle into the pores so it helps draw out the impurities. Me skin feels and looks nice afterwards and it didn't do much so the acne I already had. Over all I think it's decent and I still use it when I feel like having a spa day. The scent makes you feel like you're at a spa.
Eva P.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: For more...
This is a product I love to splurge on! Since I battle with dry/combination skin, this isn’t a mask I use all over my face, but rather only on my T-zone across the face to really purify my skin. As the mask dries, I can even see little spot forming across the product where my pores are, which is so satisfying since I know that it’s really extracting any impurities and cleansing the skin below the surface! This mask leaves my skin flawless and pores minimized! Wonderful for any blemishes on the body as well!
Ming Y.
Emeryville, CA
This is by far my favorite mud mask! I’ve tried so many different ones, glam glow, khiels, those amazon stuff. This one does MAGIC for me! It clears out the pore and even hydrates the skin (unlike some other products that only dries your skin out). I usually use this once a week. After shower, put a thick layer on, let it sit for 20 min. If the surface gets too dry, I would spray some water on it. Then wash the mud off with the sponge. Now, the pores are happy and open, you can easily take out the blackheads and mature zits (use proper tool, of course). My face just feels so clean and hydrated afterwards!
gabriele b.
milledgeville
Review for: Borghese Active Mud Face & Body-/17. more...
My family has been using this particular mask for decades. It’s gentle and so cleansing. While I have found it a little difficult to find, I believe it’s completely worth the search. It’s something that will stay in my skincare routine for years to come.
Matthew R.
Orange County
I cant tell you enough how I love this product so much. If I was offered a lifetime supply, best believe I would faint on the spot. My family uses it and they also love it. Just little family things like all of us having a face mask on and relaxing before the day ends. A perfect nighttime routine.
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Borghese Active Mud Face & Body-/17. more...
reat product for frequent use
I have been using this product for a few years now along with other fango muds. I get a little tingling sensation around t zone area but nothings too crazy. It is very comparable to my Origin charcoal mask. To be honest, I prefer this mud over charcoal mask and also it's more bang for your buck. I like to keep this mask on for about 15 to 20 minutes instead of the prescribed time. The size is huge and it does last a long time. During summer time, I even use it for my armpits & feet. ✨
MEGHAN M.
Portland, OR
This may well be one of the best mud masks I have ever used. It is on overly drying which is great in the winter for me, especially in the winter! While it does not dry my skin it literally sucks all the gunk out of my pores. Hands down amazing!
Ashley T.
I love this mask I have been using it since I was a teenager. I have the one that is in the tube and it is easy application. I squeeze it out apply it with a brush and follow the directions. This mask does tingle a little (some say it burned, but it's nothing unbearable.) It has always left me with nice glowing skin afterwards. I like to try other masks but I always find myself going back to this one.
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Review for: Borghese Active Mud Face & Body-/17. more...
I’ve used this clay on my face for years. I like that you get a big sponge to wash the clay off. The glass container seals with a clasp. It’s become very expensive. I’m not sure that it’s worth it. It is a large container.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
MY HOLY GRAIL FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!! Seriously guys this is been my favorite since the 90s. It has remained tried-and-true and is the most relaxing mud mask in the world! Sit back, relax, in a warm bath with this mask on.
Carolyn H.
Long Branch, NEw jersey
I'm looking to purchase one of these products is this one for me.. I have acne scars and combination skin?
Hayley G.
Henderson, NV
I just bought this mask but haven't used it yet, is it good for people with sensitive skin?
Limdsay A.
Virginia
Is this good for dry skin?
Kitt D.
Tavares
Is this product good for combination skin? I would love to try this!!!!
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
IS This Worth the money??