BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBorghese
Fango Active Mud Face and Body

Borghese Fango Active Mud Face and Body

by Borghese

Our signature and classic Fango Active is a one-and-only, must-have, mineral-rich mud. It's a sensational step beyond everyday clean. Derived from traditional Tuscan treatments, its deep-down purifying power purges and minimizes pores. It exfoliates and helps surface cell turnover, imparting clarity. It hydrates and firms reducing fine lines and providing smooth, toned texture. Infused with sweet almond and avocado oils, this mud detoxifies and does away with dull skin, leaving skin radiant and refreshed.

Is this product good for combination skin? I would love to try this!!!!
Is this good for dry skin?
IS This Worth the money??
Start your review of Borghese Fango Active Mud Face and Body!
Product Highlights
...didn't see any black because you're dead skin is good for people with sensitive skin and also good for a cleanse every once in a while on your face in reviews
Stephanie W.
Borghese Fango Active Mud Face and Body uploaded by Stephanie W.
I really like their mud masks because of their rich textures and smoothing properties. This mask is formulated with bentonite clay, almond oil, and avocado oil and it is great for purifying your pores and firming your skin. My skin feels so soft after using this. Borghese Fango Active Mud Face and Body #MaskMoment #borghese #facemask #mudmask #skincare #beauty
Natalie M.
Concord
Borghese Fango Active Mud Face and Body uploaded by Natalie M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love Borghese face masks. It cleanses the skin and makes my skin less oily. I always see a difference after using the mud mask. The scent isn’t anything special, but the results are good. I feel refreshed after using this mask. It is one of my favorite masks they have! It last a long time too because a little goes a long way.
Hollie G.
Orem, UT
Works wonderfully, one bottle can last me forever! I put it on twice a week after washing my face, it doesn't dry out my skin at all unlike some other cleaning masks do, it hurts pretty bad when I first put it on, but it's normal. After use, I feel my skin and clean and hydrating at the same time, recommend!
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Borghese Fango Active Mud Face and Body uploaded by paul N.
Purchased at: Macy's
I've been using this product for a very long time by Borghese. And it always works the best. Product out there I would not improve this product. There's nothing that it needs to be improved. It definitely helps me nourish my skin. I would highly recommend it to others.
Angela S.
Staten Island, NY
This mask is great for purifying your face. It feels a little dry when you rinse off but so clean! Use moisturizer right after and you are good to go.
Janine J.
Escondido, CA
I love stuff, makes your face clean, very soft! Plus it’s lasts forever !! I have a jar that last me for two years and still as good as the first day!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I got a jar of this at Costco, what a bargain, I should have bought 4. I tried this on my face, neck, shoulders and chest area, and boy it felt like all the bad stuff left my skin and body. My skin felt amazing and soft and beyond clean. It must have exfoliated or taken off that layer that keeps your skin from having that bright, new glow. I love it.
RetroVice B.
This is one of those iconic products any skincare junkie has to try. It just is it’s historic and a right of passage I believe. I used it the first time in NYC and budget to always have this at least every other year, it’s expensive. But I do believe to really connect with the history and benefits as well as the experience of this mask you have to do face and body and make a beauty night of it, very special
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Hands down my favorite mud mask. This jar will last you near a lifetime. I’ve been using the same jar for almost two years now. What you pay, is what you get. It’s a little expensive but you don’t need to purchase it for often. I love the sponge they include, this mud isn’t just for you face, you can use it anywhere. If you don’t have this, purchase it! This is a need.
Cassie S.
I love this product. It lasts a long time and never losses its consistently. I used this to help regulate my skin when it got too oily and it worked great. Left my skin taught and clean. I love this brand and highly recommend this product!