BY BORGHESE

Extreme Lash Mascara - Black see more...

jaylin P.
Boise, ID
The brush was perfect for even application!! The Tube was cute and durable. The mascara lasted through my entire day without leaving any mess under or above my eyes. Was very much worth the buy, would recommend to others!!
Allison W.
I love this product. It goes on well and the most I like about it is the shape of the wand. The wider end of the wand allows me to wisp my ends to get the flirty look I desire. Also give great volume to my lashes.
michelle k.
Portsmouth, OH
I found with my short lashes that it gave me length but at the end of the day it would flack on me