BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBorghese
Curaforte Moisture Intensifier

Borghese Curaforte Moisture Intensifier

by Borghese

The moisture booster essential for healthier looking skin. Worn beneath your moisturizer, it gently lifts away dull, compacted surface cells, allowing more of your moisturizer to penetrate.  Actually increases skin s capacity to hold moisture by 200%.  In a matter of days, fine dry lines are minimized... skin looks radiant, more alive. Liquid Crystal Molecules combined with Acqua di Vita® Complex - Flood the skin with moisture, minimizing fine lines. Lavender and Geranium Oils - Stimulate, soothe and improve skin tone and clarity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borghese Curaforte Moisture Intensifier!
Maria Del Carmen M.
Flushing, NY
I use this just before I moisturize my whole entire face for a little more hydration and let me tell you this product does just that! Perfect for a little extra hydration especially if you have dry skin.
marie J.
Cherry Valley, CA
It is okay. The glass bottle is nice and the pump works well. It is just about scent free, which is a plus. However, I didn't really notice any changes with using this. I used for about a month and am not super impressed. It is also on the runny side, so I felt as if it never really absorbed all the way.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,879 reviews
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I use this alone sometimes with just my eye cream cause this does seem to add moisture to my face and I have oily skin and I still enjoy this product with no breakouts.
Sarah H.
This product smells nice and the texture is just right for quick absortion, but it didn't help intensive the moisturizing quality of my normal moisturizer
Arjola J.
london
It is a really good product oil free and definitely doesn't cause me to breakout I would definitely recommend if you have oily skin

Looking for your answer?