BY BORGHESE

The Collezione D'Oro Hydrating Mask moisturizes and hydrates skin to help refine appearance and tone. Wear this mask for ten minutes and your skin will immediately feel luxuriously smooth and softened. This opulent gel formula drenches thirsty skin with an intense dose of hydration. Size: 3.5 ounce Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Face Skin/hair type: All skin type Active ingredients: Water, butylene, glycol, glycerin, sodium polyavrlate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Nathalia R.
This mask is wonderful, I have very dry skin and most masks are nice right after and then my face gets red and dry. This mask really hydrates m face and maintains it looking nice. Really gives me a glow. Love it and highly recommend, it's also very decently priced.
Dámaris B.
Springfield
Very hydrating, and very luxurious for it retailed price. The Borghese Collezione D'oro Hydrating Mask Borghese Collezione D'oro 3.5-ounce Hydrating Mask is everything I can wish for in a mask. Its very effective, and a must have! The hydrating mask is very gentle to my sensitive skin. I will buy this product, and use this product again and again for the rest of my life.  Borghese Collezione D'oro 3.5-ounce Hydrating Mask
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
I love this gold mask! I usually use it when I'm in the sauna after workout so it actually sinks into my open pores to get the most benefits of the product and I'll leave the gym with glowing, hydrated skin. This product is great to use before your big events on cleansed skin, then rinse off prior to make-up. A must have item!
Kate S.
This is great for moisturizing whenever my skin is dry I use this and it instantly hydrates. I love the way my skin looks and feels after I use this mask. My skin looks bright and refreshed. Really recommend.
Katie A.
Stamford , CT
I really enjoy this mask when my skin is dry during the winter months. I hate having flaky skin so this product fixes that issue for me right away. I put this product on the night before makeup application and my skin is silky smooth with no flakes to be found.
Angie c.
This is the best thing I've ever bought. Lucas hydrating mask helps with so much and cleanses your face. I really recommend buying this because it will definitely help your skin and I have a combination of oily and dry and this is the perfect mix.
Mychelle W.
Maple Park, IL
I honestly love this hydrating mask because I'm really dry skin and it left behind after having a full face of make-up on and it just brings my skin back to the nice moisturizing way it was before I put the makeup on
Brooklyn M.
united states
I use this for my hair even though I'm not suppose to and I absolutely love it. The smell is awesome the consultancy stays the same even when expired. Ive went through about 5 bottles of these in 2018. Its a must
Marqus E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I am quite the beauty product junkie, and I have tried so many mascaras over the years, I have lost count. These have run the gamut pricewise from Maybelline Great Lash (at about $4.99) to Guerlain Le2 ($35.00). None of them have been perfect; although Shu Uemura's Basic comes close, I found that it was drying out my lashes too much. So my search went on, and after consulting Makeup Alley, I decided to try Borghese Superiore. Girls, I am in love!

Amazon