BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBorghese
Classic Best-Sellers Skincare Set

Borghese Classic Best-Sellers Skincare Set

by Borghese

This set is designed to jump start your healthy skin regimen. Infused with our exclusive Acqua di Vita® Mineral Complex. It is what gives each Borghese skincare product the power to virtually reverse the visible signs of aging on surface skin. Sourced from the hills of Tuscany, its unique blend of minerals and botanicals constitute a rare scientific breakthrough in firming and anti-aging products.This Set Contains:- Cura Di Vita Protettivo Protective Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (1.7 oz): Sheer, light formula provides hydration and advanced protection from the premature and visible signs of aging.- Crema Saponetta Cleansing Creme (2.5 oz): Gentle, creamy, lathering cleanser effectively dissolves surface debris, clears pores, and removes makeup and trace impurities.- Fluido Protettivo Advanced Spa Lift for Eyes (1 oz): Light-weight, fast-absorbing eye treatment visibly brightens, smooths and reduces the appearance of dark circles and fine lines in the eye area.- Curaforte Moisture Intensifier (1 oz): Pure, sheer, super-light serum helps activate skin's moisture potential to intensify hydration.

How does this product react with oily skin types?
I have been looking for face products to help my skin look healthier how does this help? What's it used for? And is it good for skin?
Start your review of Borghese Classic Best-Sellers Skincare Set!
Tracy S.
Tyler
I love the classic Borghese line. They have a great musky, scent that is very rich. It seems to be sandlewood and amber mix. The cleanser is gentle and the lotion is very moisturizing.
Jesús M.
santiago de chile
This cream is amazing how after use leaves your flawless face. It seems incredible but is very very good, I like how it feels me after the treatment with this product, I totally recommend it. Thank you for creating this wonderful Product.
Raquel M.
Miami
It’s been years since I’ve used Borghese. The moisturizers are very smooth and effective. The mud mask helps to drawn out dirt. No irritation to my sensitive skin!
Tayla W.
Really awsome skin care set and makes for a great gift! Super hydrating and as always cute packaging
Amanda D.
Bennington, IN
This was a gift for my mom and I never stop hearing about it. She has very picky skin that is VERY dry, and it's rare when she finds something that works well that isn't from a Dermatologist. It smells really nice and feels great on the skin. I might have to buy it for myself now.
Liscy A.
Stratford, CT
Love the way it made my skin feel. It made if really soft and silky. Will buy again. And I have given them as gift to family members
Rose L.
1,816 reviews
My skin feels softer and this has reduced my fine lines to actually keeping them from getting deeper. I love this skin care regime. The whole set is amazing and works well together.
Abbey M.
Ionia, MI
The borghese classic best sellers skincare set is amazing! It makes your face feel amazing
Nancy R.
Bronx, NY
Love this set because you get the full spa treatment it feel great and opens up my pores and smells good
Sahar R.
Borghese did an amazing job putting this kit together. I have recommended it to so many friends, we normally find it sold out! It provides a new meaning to hydrating face and provides moisture when needed since I use it around once a week.