Borghese Borghese Superiore STA Waterproof Mascara

by Borghese

Amazon: $16.38

Borghese brings you your favorite mascara in a benefit driven waterproof formula. We have infused a silk-powder foundation for superior wear that won't flake or smudge when wet. Lengthen, separate and curl your lashes without clumping. The mascara you...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borghese Borghese Superiore STA Waterproof Mascara!
Minneapolis, MN
Mascara should do more than add color to one's eyelashes, in my humble opinion. This didn't do anything beyond that. I did not notice any particular impact on the volume, length, curl, or separation of my lashes. If I wanted something to simply coat my lashes in black, I would definitely find something cheaper than this.
Bridgeport , CT
I really love this mascara, and it works great for my eyelashes. I started using it since I was 18. They can be pricey. I usually get it at lord and Taylor and they sell them at 18.00.
Long
Katy, TX
This product is okay it definitely does not take the prize for mascara of the year but if your looking for something cheap and good this is your product
Varre-Sai
Eu realmente n sei direito se é bom mais ja vi varias das minhas amigas usando e tbm ouvi elas dizendo q nn tem melhor!