BY BORGHESE

Borghese brings you your favorite mascara in a benefit driven waterproof formula. We have infused a silk-powder foundation for superior wear that won't flake or smudge when wet. Lengthen, separate and curl your lashes without clumping. The mascara you... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Teran P.
Teran P.
Minneapolis , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mascara should do more than add color to one's eyelashes, in my humble opinion. This didn't do anything beyond that. I did not notice any particular impact on the volume, length, curl, or separation of my lashes. If I wanted something to simply coat my lashes in black, I would definitely find something cheaper than this.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this mascara, and it works great for my eyelashes. I started using it since I was 18. They can be pricey. I usually get it at lord and Taylor and they sell them at 18.00.
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is okay it definitely does not take the prize for mascara of the year but if your looking for something cheap and good this is your product
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Varre-Sai
Eu realmente n sei direito se é bom mais ja vi varias das minhas amigas usando e tbm ouvi elas dizendo q nn tem melhor!