Borghese Bagno Beautiful uploaded by Angelia C.

BY BORGHESE

Bath of Life. For all skin types. Revitalize & rejuvenate. Cleanse, soothe & hydrate. Gift Set Includes: Bagno di Vita Gentle Foaming Gel for Bath and Shower – gently frees deep down impurities while moisturizing skin. Tono Body Creme – locks in hydration while improving both the appearance and texture of the skin. Bagno di Vita Body Soak – a therapeutic bath soak of Italian minerals with an uplifting scent of bo. see more...

• I been looking for similar products and stumbled upon thi...1 Answers
  • I have never try this is this any good !???? I just want ...5 Answers
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing, the best  bath Soak I have ever had! my skin felt like silk! I absolutely love everything from this brand!  The bath is sooo Herbal and makes my skin feel like silk. I love the TONO body lotion, it makes my skin feel like it just drank a whole gallon of milk.  I love Borghese.
Melissa A.
Pottstown , PA
I love this stuff! I have used the body soak and still have the shower/bath gel. It smells so good and leaves the skin feeling soft. It has a nice lavender smell which I quite enjoy. I would definitely recommend and I plan on buying the body soak again once my bath gel is used up.
Sasha A.
Washington, DC
These MUDs are very expensive and when you put them on your skin they give you w slight burning sensation but you get used to it and it detoxifies your skin
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nunca los eh utilizado seran bueno tendre que conseguirlos para probarlos y dar una buena opinion
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
1,041 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
these products are fabulous, I would love to use them to promote them on my social networks, woo are fabulous.
Beisnel V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amo esto. Me encanta. Es un excelente producto para tu cabello lo recomiendo a todas las chicas a usarlos. Deja tu cabello suave y sedoso. Con un aroma muy agradable. Lo recomiendo a todas las chicas a usarlos. No se arrepentirán
ibis r.
Es una crema muy deliciosa, sobre todo para aquellas personas que tienen
predilección por los buenos aromas, sin duda lo volvería a comprar, tiene muy buen precio para la
calidad de producto que nos presentan..viene en una presentación aceptable, pero podría ser mejor
Ariane S.
mogi das cruzes
Love it excelente product amei vou indicar para minhas redes sociais em toda area da beleza love it forever
Wendy G.
I have never try this is this any good !???? I just want to make sure !!!!!!
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I been looking for similar products and stumbled upon this. Is it good for sensitive skin? And side effects. Redness? Peeling? How's the smell