BY BORGHESE

Multiple shades; multiple coverage options. This concealer kit provides three shades which allow you to mix and blend to any complexion shade. Coverage can vary from medium to heavy allowing you to conceal dark under-eye circles; blemishes and other skin imperfections. Repels against water to allow flawless wear. see more...

David S.
This is one of the first concealer kits I've purchased. All and all I really like it. The tones matched my skin well. I had no issue blending. My only complaint is that the clear plastic piece came loose. So it now falls out occasionally. It hasn't affected the makeup that I can tell. Really just a minor hassle. Very easy to pop back into place
Rouland R.
Orlando , FL
Love this concealer purchased it online already recommended it to a few friends and family. It was easy to apply concealed perfectly. Only thing I don't like is the smell
Alanna C.
Spring, TX
I’ve been using this concealer for years. I adore it. The coverage is incredible and having the color options is super convenient because skin color varies all over the face and body. It is also a great option for MUAs, 3 colors in 1 pot makes for carrying less products around!
Jennah S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this theres many shades to choose from and it has multiple uses! I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, I love the quality of it, you get what you pay for!
Rose L.
This is a fabulous concealer trio with a great selection of colors to also use for contour/highlighting. The consistency is full coverage. This didn't settle into my fine lines.
Nneka M.
Marietta, GA
I always love these concealers on a color wheel because you can kind of custom make your own color
Wilmary P.
New Britain, CT
I like the colors but it this product makes my eyes itch a lot. I do not recommend it.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
You can use this for a highlight and also be use for contouring i love this product
Cynthia E.
Wow!! Este trio es el amor de toda mujer, tienes a la mano el mejor aliado para que tu maquillaje este perfecto,el aliado perfecto que toda mujer debe tener en su bolso,ya que tienes todo en un empaque para hacerte el perfilado perfecto y así tu rostro quede hermoso..me encanta!!!
Joselyne J.
I love it helps my makeup look perfect shaping my face, I use it for the nose and the contour of the face, it indispensable for makeup, sea type A that is