BY BORGHESE

Multiple shades; multiple coverage options. This concealer kit provides three shades which allow you to mix and blend to any complexion shade. Coverage can vary from medium to heavy allowing you to conceal dark under-eye circles; blemishes and other skin imperfections. Repels against water to allow flawless wear. see more...

Wilmary P.
Wilmary P.
New Britain, CT
I like the colors but it this product makes my eyes itch a lot. I do not recommend it.
Rathana H.
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
You can use this for a highlight and also be use for contouring i love this product
David S.
David S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first concealer kits I've purchased. All and all I really like it. The tones matched my skin well. I had no issue blending. My only complaint is that the clear plastic piece came loose. So it now falls out occasionally. It hasn't affected the makeup that I can tell. Really just a minor hassle. Very easy to pop back into place
Rose L.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous concealer trio with a great selection of colors to also use for contour/highlighting. The consistency is full coverage. This didn't settle into my fine lines.
Rouland R.
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer purchased it online already recommended it to a few friends and family. It was easy to apply concealed perfectly. Only thing I don't like is the smell
Jennah S.
Jennah S.
Staten Island , NY
I love this theres many shades to choose from and it has multiple uses! I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, I love the quality of it, you get what you pay for!
Joselyne J.
Joselyne J.
I love it helps my makeup look perfect shaping my face, I use it for the nose and the contour of the face, it indispensable for makeup, sea type A that is
Bom dia meu celular e o que o meu nome e te mando o email que eu possa me ajudar
Mila V.
Mila V.
Amazing quality concealer that has so many uses thanks to the multiple shades.
Cynthia E.
Cynthia E.
Wow!! Este trio es el amor de toda mujer, tienes a la mano el mejor aliado para que tu maquillaje este perfecto,el aliado perfecto que toda mujer debe tener en su bolso,ya que tienes todo en un empaque para hacerte el perfilado perfecto y así tu rostro quede hermoso..me encanta!!!