BY BORGHESE

Multiple shades; multiple coverage options. This concealer kit provides three shades which allow you to mix and blend to any complexion shade. Coverage can vary from medium to heavy allowing you to conceal dark under-eye circles; blemishes and other skin imperfections. Repels against water to allow flawless wear. see more...

David S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the first concealer kits I've purchased. All and all I really like it. The tones matched my skin well. I had no issue blending. My only complaint is that the clear plastic piece came loose. So it now falls out occasionally. It hasn't affected the makeup that I can tell. Really just a minor hassle. Very easy to pop back into place
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer purchased it online already recommended it to a few friends and family. It was easy to apply concealed perfectly. Only thing I don't like is the smell
Nneka M.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love these concealers on a color wheel because you can kind of custom make your own color
Rathana H.
Long Beach, CA
You can use this for a highlight and also be use for contouring i love this product
Wilmary P.
New Britain, CT
I like the colors but it this product makes my eyes itch a lot. I do not recommend it.
Jennah S.
Staten Island , NY
I love this theres many shades to choose from and it has multiple uses! I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone, I love the quality of it, you get what you pay for!
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous concealer trio with a great selection of colors to also use for contour/highlighting. The consistency is full coverage. This didn't settle into my fine lines.
Angelica D.
Rio das Ostras
Beauty Junkie Expert
It would be a pleasure to be able to try out your product and is evaluating my opinions, disseminating in all my social networks so that it can be seen by my followers and those who like me and ask questions that I can respond with great satisfaction.
valentina j.
Ahmedabad
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very easy to carry on travel kit because we got three in one concealers ! Not a big fan because of the price
Joselyne J.
I love it helps my makeup look perfect shaping my face, I use it for the nose and the contour of the face, it indispensable for makeup, sea type A that is