Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Hydrate Night Renewal Emulsion

by Borghese

Why hydrate? as you age, the natural moisturizing factors found in skin are easily lost and become more difficult to replace. This luxurious creme formula helps skin's ability to rehydrate at night supporting skin's nightly cycle of natural repair. reclaim a naturally youthful look with this potent potion that targets to protect the skin s lipid barrier. This age-defense moisturizer works all night long to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles for younger-looking skin. replenishes lost moisture for softer, smoother skin supports improved skin tone and texture clinically...

Does anyone have a place to purchase this?? I've looked everywhere and bought the only jar I could find on eBay?If its discontinued, does anyone know of a good dupe? Thanks!
Start your review of Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Hydrate Night Renewal Emulsion!
How would you rate this product?
Holyoke, MA
Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Hydrate Night Renewal Emulsion uploaded by Colleen C.
Im 44 and just started an anti aging/repair routine. I have gone to tanning salons since my mid 20's reliously,but stopped about 3 yrs ago. I have won a long battle with Thyroid cancer and have been cancer free for 10 yrs. Having my thyroid removed and not being on the proper meds for 10 yrs it took a serioys toll on my skin and hair. I absolutely love this nightly emulsion!! I wake up to plump glowy skin I havent seen in over 10 yrs!! I also use vitamin C serum and a retinol serum and the emulsion. I highly recommend this product!!
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Valdosta
My mom always warned my to take care of my skin so I would look so old as fast so I tried so many different age renewing creams and I kept looking until I found this one. I put it on once a night and there isn't a harsh smell that burns your eyes it's just a relaxing cold cream that makes your skin feel tighter by morning. 10/10!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Indianapolis
I love how much this makes my face feel so smooth and young after every use, it's part of my every night routine and I'm blessed to have found this and recommend it to all my ladies!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Puffiness / Puffiness
Stockton
esta marca es muy increible deja la piel hermosa fresca rejuvenecida en definitiva recomendable para mi
Fine Lines