Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Exfoliate Facial Scrub - 4.2 oz uploaded by Mai X.

BY BORGHESE

Why exfoliate? as you age the process of normal cellular turnover slows, resulting in a loss of skin's luminance and smooth clarity. Exfoliation is an essential of any anti-aging skin care regimen in order to promote younger, healthier-looking skin. Specially formulated to refine texture and restore vibrancy and clarity. correct early signs of aging and bring out the best in noticeably dull and uneven skin with this detoxifying cleansing scrub. Fortified with natural exfoliants, it reveals smoother, healthier and fresher-looking skin. gently removes pore-clogging debris amplifies cell turnover refreshes... see more...

• I got this in the Target Beauty box and I'm not sure how this bra...2 Answers
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Covina, CA
This exfoliating cleanser works very well. It clears up dead skin and reduces redness. For years I have been looking for a cleanser that took away all redness and flakiness and this finally did the job. I would recommend this to others, however the product seems difficult to find in stores.
Brenna G.
Brenna G.
Foxborough, MA
I got this as a sample and I love it. It has the right amount of grittiness in it and it's a beautiful gold color. It also lathers a little without any fragrance. It seems like it might be discontinued now, but if you can find it I recommend buying it.
Jenn T.
Jenn T.
S Sioux City, NE
I love the way this scrub makes my skin feel. So soft and smooth. I love this product.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
I got this in the Target Beauty box and I'm not sure how this brand is because I never tried it. Anybody got the box and used this? What's your thoughts?