BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBorghese
Advanced Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Body Treatment

Borghese Advanced Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Body Treatment

by Borghese

Anhydrous gel-creme body treatment with an optimum level of Vitamin C to moisturize, smooth and revitalize skin.  Reformulated with a blend of Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to help enhance the skin barrier, and with a delivery system to deliver oxygen deep into the skin to increase the absorption of nutrients and to help replenish skin.  Used regularly, this luxurious body treatment will leave skin looking healthy and radiant. Vitamin C - protects against free radicals. Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter - provides skin barrier enhancement. Targets trouble spots to diminish discoloration and help brighten and even skin tone. Delivers corrective and restorative treatment benefits to damaged and devitalized skin.

i was just checking this out and wanted to ask will this have any side effects on your skin? like any red markings at first?
La vitamina C ayuda a eliminar las manchas de la piel? O cual es su beneficio principal?
I've been seeing this brand pop up every now and then but I've never given it a try. What are the prices like and how do the products compare to better known brands you can buy at a Sephora or Ulta?
Start your review of Borghese Advanced Cura-C Anhydrous Vitamin C Body Treatment!
How would you rate this product?
Tara K.
Schnecksville, PA
Pricey but well worth the money! Vitamin C is the best thing to treat your skin with! definitely recommend purchasing it!
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
Super product. It's pricey but well worth it. I bought it at Bloomingdales. Borghese products are among my favorites. I've used this product for a couple years. Highly recommended.
Aracelli S.
Tampa, FL
Super good! Smells amazing , and saw actual results within a few weeks. Hydrates the face to the max and leaves it smelling so good, leaves the skin soft. A little pricey but worth the money. Definitely recommend.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
This was an amazing product to use. It really hydrates the skin while providing the necessary vitamins. After a week I saw the pigmentation in my skin get better and I also noticed that my skin was starting to look the same color. I love this stuff !
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw
Seriously one of the most luxurious products and feelings that I've ever put on my body. After a long day at work and a dry cracking body, it'll do the trick. Believe me.
Phyllis M.
Guntersville, AL
This is a wonderful product!! So smooth! Wonderful scent. I use this everyday and wouldn’t think if skipping
Brittany P.
San Antonio, TX
Left me with a smooth, healthy and clean feeling. I like to use this once every 2 weeks when I have a day just devoted to a at home spa day. I love it!!
Donesia W.
Ruston, LA
I really don't like this prouduct it didn't really do the job for me I felt like it was a waste of my money and time
Sarah V.
Ocean, NJ
This is a very lovely product I would love to use it again although the cost is a little out of my reach. I would also like to try some of their other products as I've heard really good things about them this one in particular felt really nice on the skin of my face.
Ashley H.
Omaha
Great product always makes my hair feel and look so so healthy , love it and highly recommend it. Really helps with damaged or dry hair you won't be disappointed one bit worth every penny... get yours !!