Borghese 5-Pc. Fango Introductory Set

by Borghese

Give the gift of radiant skin. Find the perfect treatment regimen with a Fango for every need. Detoxify, hydrate and firm for smooth and glowing skin. This set includes:. Fango Active Mud for Face and Body, 7.5 oz jar. Fango Active Mud for Face and Body, 1 oz tube. Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate, Dry Skin, 1 oz. Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body, 1 oz. Fango Ferma Firming Mud for Face and Body, 1 oz. Web ID: 3408510.

Web ID: 3408510

Fango Active Mud for Face and Body, 7.5 oz jar; Fango Active Mud for Face and Body, 1 oz tube; Fango Delicato Active Mud for Delicate, Dry Skin, 1 oz; Fango Brillante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body, 1 oz; Fango Ferma Firming Mud for Face and Body, 1 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borghese 5-Pc. Fango Introductory Set!
Kara Z.
I found this INCREDIBLE set just after the holidays at TJ Maxx.  I recognized the Italian Borghese brand from 20-30 years ago when the whole cosmetics line was featured in department stores and I occasionally purchased Borghese products.  As for this set, I love both having the original Fango mud in a high quality glass jar then the minis of the Fango varieties.  So worth it!   Recommend!

Looking for your answer?