BY BORGHESE

Beauty is but skin deep' they say. Sure you can be a great person but who says you're not entitled to looking good? Be it a party work or even a casual day out with friends and family grooming oneself is of utmost importance. Our personal care products are equally incredible that will make yourself shine out in the best way. Features 8 g & 0.3 oz Borghese Brow Milano Brow Emphasizer see more...

Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
I have a hard time with mascaras, a really hard time. I inherited from my mother. We both have small eyes so our mascara tends to smear and flake on us. This isn't bad it just isn't anyrhing different than I've used. Although i do love most of their line this just isn't one.
Adrianna R.
Davidson, NC
I used this product from a friend. It was just ok, easy to apply but I have used better products for sure. Used this product a couple of times only.
Gabbi A.
Glendale, AZ
This is a good mascara I feel like this get all my lashes and make them longer I really like it I hope you guys like it too
Darlynn J.
Coon Rapids
New to doing brows and it was easy and it looked natural and would recommend to use. Start thin and work thicker line.
Mollie B.
Paignton, devon
I absolutely love this product, as a girl with sparse eyebrows, I always try my hardest to find something to emphasise the brows I do have! It's such a long lasting product and works so much better than any product I have used before! Would recommend 1000000%
Roxanna M.
Buenísima esta máscara de pestaña te estira muchísimo la pestaña es muy buena y fina el aplicador 👌🏻😍😍