BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBorghese
16675480001 DNActive Future Youth - 30ml-1oz

Borghese 16675480001 DNActive Future Youth - 30ml-1oz

by Borghese

A high-performance anti-aging face treatment -Contains BioNymph Peptide an effective antioxidant to repair DNA & boost collagen production -Blended with Watermelon Fruit Extract to prevent DNA damage & soothe stressed skin -Loaded with Corallina Officinalis Extract rich in micro-nutrients that promote synthesis of collagen -Infused with Provitamin B5 for anti-inflammatory protecting moisturizing & repairing actions -Skin appears softer smoother more elastic healthier looking & feels more comfortable -Dermatologist- & ophthalmologist-tested Product Line: Borghese - DNActive - Day Care Product Size: 30ml/1oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borghese 16675480001 DNActive Future Youth - 30ml-1oz!
How would you rate this product?
David A.
leesburg
It’s not all that great but it does the job just not the best for a naturally hair look.
Roula Y.
San Antonio, TX
as a matter of fact this a must have product at 35 it is so good i  like it so much and the packaging is nice as well
Sàde B.
1,547 reviews
Jen Marie M.
Martin
Bought online and loved it it's pricey I can't afford it but when I can splurge i love it and it's lasts a good while
Brooklyn D.
Florence
 I really like the packaging on this product along with the product itself. Smells really good work sufficiently and is priced right.  I plan on buying this again
Karla S.
South Gate
Nice product. Very affordable and nice packaging very effective, I recommend this item a lot. It is my first time using it. It meets my expectations
Perlita P.
I want it again!!! I probe it and I love it!!!! I would like a proof of this! I would be very grateful!!!!!!!!
galaxy X.
New Delhi , DC
Loved it just want one of them how to get free makeup from in front of the day so I can review it soon love you too ND love
Sara Z.
Jammu and kashmir
An amazing product. I personally recommend this product to everyone i talk to !! At home spa routine is perfect
Eden V.
Blackpool
I love this product so much it is definitely one of my top ten. It really hydrates and I think that the price is perfect considering the wonders it can do althouh some May argue. I have been using this product for a year and don't plan on stopping.

Looking for your answer?