BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic ...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Can’t win ever at this casino meanwhile I win in every other casino. It really has gone down the drain. Old homestead was not good at all. I didn’t enjoy one single part of the dinner. Food was bland. Housekeeping just stormed in a few hours after checking in for a piece of “paper” no knocking. I was in my towel undressed and when I spoke to the front desk they literally could care less. Not returning.
Angie S.
I love Atlantic City and, for me, there’s no where to stay there then the Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa. It’s perfect. It has it all: good restaurants, entertainment, dance clubs, shopping, and the spa... OMG the spa! It’s beyond delightfully relaxing! If you go to Atlantic City and haven’t stayed at the Borgata, then you need to make that your next stay ASAP!
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés.
Rasa D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Amazing worth the price and stay and the best hotel in Atlantic city want a weekend getaway that's affordable and fun here's the place
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always have fun when I go to the Borgata. It's comfortable, modern, classy, and entertaining. There's a few clubs there, a full xasino, and so many restaurants, including Wolfgang pucks (?) restaurant. Not to mention its secluded but still next to all the other hotels in AC
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Used to be great, but everytime I go I notice that people that have been working there for years are no longer there. Kind of disappointing when you expect to see the same faces that you have gotten to know replaced with others that don't do the job half as well.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I only stay at this hotel when I go to AC. The scene and nightlife is always live. I've had some of my best birthdays here. It's always an adventure 😊
Amy W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
SUCH A NICE HOTEL 🎉🎉🎉🎉💃💃💃💃💃😍 BEEN TO THE ONE IN ATLANTIC CITY NEW JERSEY SO MANY TIMES

Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
The only place to stay in AC! So nice and updated. Great casino. It's a little far away from others but worth it.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love staying at the borgata hotel! It's the only hotel I stay when I go to AC. And it's great! Customer service is great! No complaints yet!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?