BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I always have fun when I go to the Borgata. It's comfortable, modern, classy, and entertaining. There's a few clubs there, a full xasino, and so many restaurants, including Wolfgang pucks (?) restaurant. Not to mention its secluded but still next to all the other hotels in AC
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Used to be great, but everytime I go I notice that people that have been working there for years are no longer there. Kind of disappointing when you expect to see the same faces that you have gotten to know replaced with others that don't do the job half as well.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I only stay at this hotel when I go to AC. The scene and nightlife is always live. I've had some of my best birthdays here. It's always an adventure 😊
Amy W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
SUCH A NICE HOTEL 🎉🎉🎉🎉💃💃💃💃💃😍 BEEN TO THE ONE IN ATLANTIC CITY NEW JERSEY SO MANY TIMES

Lisa N.
Groveland, MA
The only place to stay in AC! So nice and updated. Great casino. It's a little far away from others but worth it.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love staying at the borgata hotel! It's the only hotel I stay when I go to AC. And it's great! Customer service is great! No complaints yet!
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I absolutely adore the Borgata for many things but the Spa is my Ultimate Relaxation! While in Arlantic City a few months ago, some friends hit the Tables as I hit an all day spa experience! It was seriously fit for a Queen in more ways than one! I left feeling like a brand new woman from head to toe & the Hot Stone Massage was my Favorite part! I recommend this Resort & Spa to anyone who loves to be Pampered while also being in the midst of Excitment!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
So my sister gets complimentary rooms here because she goes to Atlantic City pretty frequently. The rooms are gorgeous and clean. They even give us complimentary dinners at the steakhouse which can easily be $500 to $800. The room service is impeccable!
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
Love staying here in their Atlantic City location! Super classy and the rooms are beautiful
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I stayed here once about a year and a half ago. It was super nice, the rooms were spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. I'm not much of a gambler, but my friends and I went dancing and had a great time.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?