BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic ...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Can’t win ever at this casino meanwhile I win in every other casino. It really has gone down the drain. Old homestead was not good at all. I didn’t enjoy one single part of the dinner. Food was bland. Housekeeping just stormed in a few hours after checking in for a piece of “paper” no knocking. I was in my towel undressed and when I spoke to the front desk they literally could care less. Not returning.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Nice hotel but so far from the other casinos! That's why I gave it a bad review. If you go to AC stay closer to the others.
valeriya a.
Lewiston,ny
I like the hotel and the room .the staff was friendly and nice.cosino is nice and clean. But i think this hotel is overpriced.
Colleen W.
Rockwood, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So I stayed at the Borgata a few months ago and had a blast at their club and their casino. The hotel room was sooo nice and management was awesome. I gave this place two stars because I went to a burger place downstairs and they were HORRIBLE! I'm a vegetarian so I ordered a veggie burger. I have been a vegetarian for 10 years I would never "accidentally" order a regular burger. I know better. Anyways I took a bite of the burger and thought how authentically tasting this veggie burger tasted so I took another bite in disbelief. Then had my boyfriend take a bit to see what he though. Well, the burger tasted authentic because it was authentic. They served me beef. Not a huge deal until my boyfriend took it back up to them and told them about he mistake. We asked for a replacement or refund and they called security on us for harrassing them. They kept refusing to do either and called us liars so we left with security to talk to a manager and figure it all out. Long story short after watching security footage we got a room comp and breakfast the next day. Didn't really make up for the vomitting all night but what ever, I just won't ever go back.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Used to be great, but everytime I go I notice that people that have been working there for years are no longer there. Kind of disappointing when you expect to see the same faces that you have gotten to know replaced with others that don't do the job half as well.
Christina L.
If you never been to AC you should go and stay at Borgata. They have rest casinos that I actually won some money before, they also have amazing restaurants in the hotels and also night clubs. You won't have to leave the hotel at all everything you need is in the one hotel.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
The restaurants are overpriced for their quality, as are the rooms. The redeeming quality is the nightlife, as they are able to attract a diverse population of musicians to appeal to a wide crowd.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Beautiful hotel although far from the main boardwalk activity on the beach. If I am going to Atlantic City I want to be on the main strip near all the shops, hotels and concert venue. We went to a breakfast buffet there advertised as the best and frankly was not that impressed. We prefer the buffet at Palace Court Buffet in Caesars Hotel.
Michelle L.
I love staying at the Borgata! The ambience and decor are beautiful, very high end. The rooms are pricey but they do have nice deals at times on living social and groupon.
Jill S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I'm disappointed. This used to be the best hotel in AC...but the last time I visited I found it to be less than stellar. The customer service was sub par, it seemed to have a strange clientele and it just wasn't what it used to be.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?