• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I adore the Borgata. Although it is set off the strip, it is lovely. It's absolutely gorgeoud inside and has amazing food. It's casinos are wonderful so you don't even feel like you have to leave. I stayed one weekend and received free room comps for a year.
Erica G.
I have stayed at the borgata hotel once before. It was really a beautiful hotel and a fabulous casino. There are great places to eat and shops. I have heard great things about the spa and i beleive there are different events that go on at the casino.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The layout in AC is great. the most importan thing is the sataff they made my experience even better, definitely woth every penny. have to say that i love it the decor is great as well
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Clean, upscale and beautiful hotel casino. Located next to Harrah's, it's about as far from the boardwalk in AC as you can get if you're looking to walk the boards. Absolutely love the Chihuly artwork. Wish there was more of it like in Vegas at Bellagio.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I went to AC for the first time in 2010 and we stayed at the Borgata. I loved it there! The next time I go back I will definitely stay there again. The beds were comfy (even though none of us slept), and I loved the nightclub inside the hotel. It was a lot of fun and I hope it wasn't too damaged from the Hurricane, because I would like to go back soon.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Been here for concerts indoor and outdoor many times and apart from being a really cool hotel, it's also a great venue that houses really delicious restaurants. It's away from the beach and other Atlantic City boardwalk hotels but it's a nice escape.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
Atlantic City itself is horrible, but if you're forced to go, at least stay at the Borgata. It is definitely the best hotel. Modern and does not look like a million chain-smoking grandparents stayed there to play at the slot machines until 4 AM.
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
The borgata is such a pretty place to stay! It is GORGEOUS and the room are very spacious and clean. The employees are always friendly and there to make sure you have a wonderful time. The casino is also very clean. I feel it is much classier than the other hotels and is more of an older crowd, which I like. In addition, the food is great!
LaToya F.
This hotel is by far my favorite hotel in Atlantic City. You truly feel like you are at a resort at this hotel, in comparison to some of the older hotels in AC. It has two night clubs and several bars, so you never have to leave your hotel!
Shannon m.
East Norriton, PA
Gorgeous hotel! This is always our go to spot when we visit Atlantic City and it never disappoints. Food and drink are delish, rooms are great and the atmosphere is what you want and expect. Get tickets for a show and make it a night!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?