BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Yes! Love this place ESPECIALLY the spa! If you're ever in the area it's a must stay hotel!
Keely J.
Keely J.
Phoenix, AZ
Love staying here in their Atlantic City location! Super classy and the rooms are beautiful
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Having family live virtually down the street I come here quite often. The live music is fantastic, the slots are great, and the gelato bar is always stocked.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
The Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa is definitely one of the nicer places in Atlantic City. The rooms are always clean and the casino is awesome. I highly recommend staying here even if it's a little pricey.
Marla D.
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
I have spent my entire life traveling to Atlantic City. This is THE Gem of AC. The style of the hotel and spa is unmatched. Luxurious, modern, friendly. Great restaurants and bars. This is absolutely a destination. Pricy but worth it.
Tanya D.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I've never stayed in the hotel but every time we're in Atlantic city we go her for dinner at Bobby Flays and it is amazing out of this world!!!
Shani A.
Shani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Restaurants, rooms, and casino are great. Worth staying at the water club part that is newer and more modern. Loved the spa as well- give it a shot- nice a quiet with great AC views
Tara N.
Tara N.
Globetrotter Expert
Of all the casinos in AC, this one is my favorite to be. I think the layout is wonderful, and there's always people serving drinking. Great!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Love this hotel and it's modern decor. A favorite place to stay and affordable.
Hillary T.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
Globetrotter Expert
The first place I ever stayed in Atlantic City and I was blown away by all the shinny things! Definitely one of the top 5 hotels I've ever been at and definitely one of the best there!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?