BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Since I'm not old enough to gamble, I will ramble about the buffet. NO trip to AC is complete without dinner at the Borgata Buffet, with lots and lots of clams. Borgata as all the lavish casino decor, but it's location is terrible! Super far from the boardwalk but I think that also gives it a classier element other casinos lack. I HATE Atlantic City... but Borgata, I love.
Myra K.
Its the prettiest, the cleanest casino in Atlantic City.. they have all different bar and restaurant that you can try.. and food are good.. the only thing, it is kinda expensive.. but you get what you pay.. rooms are new and it has a pretty cool view..
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
Much classier crowd than the other casinos. This is probably because it isn't on the boardwalk, which is also the only drawback. If you're looking to hop around to different casinos, the location isn't ideal. Fortunately, there is a great casino and there are 2 amazing clubs here that have celebrity DJs all the time. You won't need to go anywhere else!
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
The Borgata is a beautiful hotel! Some friends and I went to Atlantic City for a concert and loved everything about the Borgata. They had wonderful restaurants and a beautiful casino. The rooms were very clean and well taken care of. We loved the Bobby Flay restaurant at the Borgata. We had the lobster pot pie and it was to DIE FOR!!! ENJOY!
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Absolutely the most beautiful hotel in Atlantic City. They have such a vast amount of offerings from food, night life, and spa treatments. I HIGHLY recommend a massage as it was one of the best I have ever had. The nightlife is a bit pricey but it is worth it. You have a very classy atmosphere and feel like you are getting your money's worth.
amanda w.
The Borgata is easily one of the nicest places you can stay in Atlantic City, and you'll never run out of things to do. The casino is great, the music venues are better. There seems like there's always a show worth seeing in the or ball room or the music box. It's expensive, but the rooms are amazing, and the experience will be too!
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
If you are staying with someone younger than 18 than this is the place to stay. Otherwise water club is better. This place has great entertainment, restaurants, and comfortable rooms. I never had a problem with it.
Laura D.
Bellerose, NY
I've been here twice now and both times for bachelorette parties. It's the perfect place for parties such as thing because everything you need is all in one place and they have fantastic large suites. The clubs at the Borgata are top notch, and there is also great food options. I LOVE coming here, it's clean, well kept and classy!
Jill S.
I'm disappointed. This used to be the best hotel in AC...but the last time I visited I found it to be less than stellar. The customer service was sub par, it seemed to have a strange clientele and it just wasn't what it used to be.
Katy E.
The Borgata is the best place to stay and play in Atlantic City. I've been to nearly every hotel, and this one is the most fun for a younger age group. The tables have both high and low limits, the food is amazing and the night life in unparalleled in AC. While its no Vegas, it definitely makes a trip to New Jersey worth it!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.