BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic ...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Went their for the first time this summer, it is a beautiful hotel! Lots to do and that is a good thing because the location of he hotel is away from everything. Casino's were nice and clubs were nice as well. If I go back to AC I will most likely stay here again.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Exquisite rooms, amazing concierge service. Just breathtakingly beautiful. A bit pricey but well worth the cost! everyone should experience it at least once in their life! From spa treatments to views, and gambling they've got you covered.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
The restaurants are overpriced for their quality, as are the rooms. The redeeming quality is the nightlife, as they are able to attract a diverse population of musicians to appeal to a wide crowd.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Borgata is an amazing Casino. The restaurants are all great, the location is perfect and easy to get to, and the casino is very modern and up to date. My husband and I go there few times a year. We live close so its not too bad to just go down for one night.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I adore the Borgata. Although it is set off the strip, it is lovely. It's absolutely gorgeoud inside and has amazing food. It's casinos are wonderful so you don't even feel like you have to leave. I stayed one weekend and received free room comps for a year.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
This is the only place I stay when I am in Atlantic City. It is nice that its located on the marina and not on the boardwalk. The rooms are great and very comfy and clean! The casino is a decent size and there's generally always spaces available at the tables.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The layout in AC is great. the most importan thing is the sataff they made my experience even better, definitely woth every penny. have to say that i love it the decor is great as well
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Clean, upscale and beautiful hotel casino. Located next to Harrah's, it's about as far from the boardwalk in AC as you can get if you're looking to walk the boards. Absolutely love the Chihuly artwork. Wish there was more of it like in Vegas at Bellagio.
Erica G.
I have stayed at the borgata hotel once before. It was really a beautiful hotel and a fabulous casino. There are great places to eat and shops. I have heard great things about the spa and i beleive there are different events that go on at the casino.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Been here for concerts indoor and outdoor many times and apart from being a really cool hotel, it's also a great venue that houses really delicious restaurants. It's away from the beach and other Atlantic City boardwalk hotels but it's a nice escape.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?