BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Erin C.
Troy, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The location is Atlantic City is a must go! The hotel/casino/rooms are all beautiful. The service is great too, staff is really accommodating, if you're nice to them they will go out of their way for your needs.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
❤️❤️❤️❤️ the Borgatta in Atlantic City was beautiful -If your near there , it's a destination in itself !! Spas, shopping and connects to casino ... it's a vacation in itself.. luxury and 5 star all the way!!
Franchesca P.
My friends and I stay at the Borgata every time we head down to Atlantic City. The rooms are really nice and the staff is great. The pool is great along with their awesome casino. I've stayed at other places in Atlantic City before, but the Borgata is defiantly the nicest.
Ron A.
We love t here. We always go to AC to see live shows and comedy. This is the only place that has it all. The casino is great and the rooms are even better. You gotta stay here when you come visit.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I play MyVegas so I got a hotel room for free. I enjoyed my time there. Food and drinks where great as well! Also in a great location but a little far from the boardwalk. Clean room, very spacious for our size.
Brittney M.
BUFORD, GA
Went their for the first time this summer, it is a beautiful hotel! Lots to do and that is a good thing because the location of he hotel is away from everything. Casino's were nice and clubs were nice as well. If I go back to AC I will most likely stay here again.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Exquisite rooms, amazing concierge service. Just breathtakingly beautiful. A bit pricey but well worth the cost! everyone should experience it at least once in their life! From spa treatments to views, and gambling they've got you covered.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
The restaurants are overpriced for their quality, as are the rooms. The redeeming quality is the nightlife, as they are able to attract a diverse population of musicians to appeal to a wide crowd.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Borgata is an amazing Casino. The restaurants are all great, the location is perfect and easy to get to, and the casino is very modern and up to date. My husband and I go there few times a year. We live close so its not too bad to just go down for one night.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I adore the Borgata. Although it is set off the strip, it is lovely. It's absolutely gorgeoud inside and has amazing food. It's casinos are wonderful so you don't even feel like you have to leave. I stayed one weekend and received free room comps for a year.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?