BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic ...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love this place! When it first opened it was like a diamond in the rough, it's so beautiful. We soon stopped staying on the strip and immediately came over to the Borgata. The play is good, the comps are good, the girls look good, everyone is friendly. I definitely recommend this place!
Tiffany M.
To me, most hotel casinos are one in the same. The Borgata is nice simply because it's one of the newest to go up in AC. They offer great entertainment and specials and seem to be a little more in tune with the young, hip crowd whereas the other casinos cater to more of an older crowd.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
❤️❤️❤️❤️ the Borgatta in Atlantic City was beautiful -If your near there , it's a destination in itself !! Spas, shopping and connects to casino ... it's a vacation in itself.. luxury and 5 star all the way!!
Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta 😍 es lo mejor que e probado y es fino y se lo e recomendado a mucha de la gente que conozco porque me a fusionado muy bien y has mi mama ya lo a probado que lo tan bueno es el producto ❤️ y hablo inglés.
Amy B.
Philadelphia, PA
While the location is slightly removed from the famous (and dirty) shores of Atlantic City, the hotel provides an atmosphere of fun and plenty of things to do. This is my place of choice to stay when I am in town. The staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms are comfortable and have great views, always good concerts taking place, and the Gypsy Bar might be my favorite place for a night out.
Erin C.
Troy, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The location is Atlantic City is a must go! The hotel/casino/rooms are all beautiful. The service is great too, staff is really accommodating, if you're nice to them they will go out of their way for your needs.
Dena H.
Blue Bell, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I play MyVegas so I got a hotel room for free. I enjoyed my time there. Food and drinks where great as well! Also in a great location but a little far from the boardwalk. Clean room, very spacious for our size.
Franchesca P.
My friends and I stay at the Borgata every time we head down to Atlantic City. The rooms are really nice and the staff is great. The pool is great along with their awesome casino. I've stayed at other places in Atlantic City before, but the Borgata is defiantly the nicest.
Ron A.
We love t here. We always go to AC to see live shows and comedy. This is the only place that has it all. The casino is great and the rooms are even better. You gotta stay here when you come visit.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I always have fun when I go to the Borgata. It's comfortable, modern, classy, and entertaining. There's a few clubs there, a full xasino, and so many restaurants, including Wolfgang pucks (?) restaurant. Not to mention its secluded but still next to all the other hotels in AC
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?