BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
lys.8 l.
Washington, DC
Simply elegant. Clean, expect the best. Beautiful decoration, service good. Casinos were fun. Restaurants excellent.
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
A great place to stay when visiting Atlantic City. The rooms are spacious and the beds are always so comfortable. Everything is easy access in the lobby and a great variety of restaurants to choose from.
Kimberly  C.
Great service, nice hotel. rooms are very clean and not too bad with the prices.
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
The Borgata is a beautiful hotel! Some friends and I went to Atlantic City for a concert and loved everything about the Borgata. They had wonderful restaurants and a beautiful casino. The rooms were very clean and well taken care of. We loved the Bobby Flay restaurant at the Borgata. We had the lobster pot pie and it was to DIE FOR!!! ENJOY!
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is the best. They just renovated their hotel rooms. They have awesome customer service and staff. Super clean and fun environment. I always stay here.
Kari C.
This hotel is very expensive! But if money isn't an issue for u, then it has a great view and very nice rooms
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Cara Mia G.
Pittsburgh, pa
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City is my go to!!! The Spa is one of the best I have ever been to!! Highly recommend!!
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
OMG! I'm so glad to see Borgata on here. My favorite casino of them all! I'm a huge gambler and I prefer to gamble and stay at the Borgata Water Club.
Jennifer B.
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Borgata! Whenever I'm in Atlantic City, I always visit the casinos here. It's so gorgeous and clean. They also have some great clubs. The only downside is that it's off the boardwalk and away from most attractions.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.