BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
So my sister gets complimentary rooms here because she goes to Atlantic City pretty frequently. The rooms are gorgeous and clean. They even give us complimentary dinners at the steakhouse which can easily be $500 to $800. The room service is impeccable!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I stayed here once about a year and a half ago. It was super nice, the rooms were spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. I'm not much of a gambler, but my friends and I went dancing and had a great time.
rania s.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Globetrotter Expert
I always have fun when I go to the Borgata. It's comfortable, modern, classy, and entertaining. There's a few clubs there, a full xasino, and so many restaurants, including Wolfgang pucks (?) restaurant. Not to mention its secluded but still next to all the other hotels in AC
Anna P.
Anna P.
Washington, DC
Used to be great, but everytime I go I notice that people that have been working there for years are no longer there. Kind of disappointing when you expect to see the same faces that you have gotten to know replaced with others that don't do the job half as well.
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
The restaurants are overpriced for their quality, as are the rooms. The redeeming quality is the nightlife, as they are able to attract a diverse population of musicians to appeal to a wide crowd.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Harold , KY
Globetrotter Expert
I absolutely adore the Borgata for many things but the Spa is my Ultimate Relaxation! While in Arlantic City a few months ago, some friends hit the Tables as I hit an all day spa experience! It was seriously fit for a Queen in more ways than one! I left feeling like a brand new woman from head to toe & the Hot Stone Massage was my Favorite part! I recommend this Resort & Spa to anyone who loves to be Pampered while also being in the midst of Excitment!
Keesha F.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert
I only stay at this hotel when I go to AC. The scene and nightlife is always live. I've had some of my best birthdays here. It's always an adventure ūüėä
Bebe B.
Bebe B.
Globetrotter Expert
One of the cleanest in Atlantic City NJ, on the hotel list. I stayed their last summer.

I was in AC for a wedding I was attending. The location is great as well I was close to the family I came to visit.

I have only one complaint an extremely rude Front desk person that made it difficult for me to check in.

Otherwise it's a great place to stay in AC.
Shelly Honey C.
Shelly Honey C.
Kendall Park , NJ
Borgata is nice! I've been to the one in Atlantic City NJ! They're pretty fancy! Just beware when I went years ago (this may have changed) they wouldn't let my younger cousins roam through with the adults because they were too young so it might not be the place to go to if you have young ones but besides that very enjoyable
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
While not on the strip, the Borgata is the most "Vegas-like" resort & casino in AC. Reminds me of a smaller Venetian or Palazzo. Definitely a more upscale feel than lets say the Taj Mahal? But let's be honest, this is AC we are talking about. Going again for a girls weekend in a few weekend and looking forward to it!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?