BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic ...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Casey W.
This hotel is great, I tend to stay here or at Bally's casino. The service is great as well, clean sheets and a clean room! The casino floor is always active unlike a few casinos in the area. The spa is amazing as well. I highly recommend staying here and sign up for rewards if you want to earn a free room next visit!
Nick D.
Borgata hotel is the best hotel in Atlantic City! It can be expensive but it's the best price to pay for a very relaxing and fun stay in AC. I cannot recommend Borgata enough, it has everything you can need on your stay in AC.
Ninoska P.
This was the first ever casino I visited in AC. It was truly love at first sight from their decor to the great staff everything is amazing here. The rooms are spectacular. There are plenty of dining options. You cant go wrong with choosing the Borgata wether for a quick trip or a quiet getaway you wont be disappointed.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
This is the hottest casino and hotel in Atlantic City. The decor is modern and trendy and the accommodations are wonderful . I am obsessed with the shower in the room. The hotel has so much to do, you don’t even need to leave.
Erica W.
Thinking about leaving New York or Philly for the weekend? Take a mini road-trip to Atlantic City and stay at Borgata. This place is packed during the weekends; since Thursday is now the new Friday, you will see many people arriving on Thursday. Izakaya and Old Homestead Steakhouse are two of the most wonderful restaurants located on the main floor, as well as the clubs. Party on! Relax! And look forward to spending your weekend here.
Kelly A.
Borgata is the only hotel I will stay at when visiting Atlantic City! The rooms are so comfortable as well as luxurious! Has a fantastic casino and delicious restaurants! By far the best place to stay in Atlantic City!
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
A beautiful hotel and an amazing gambling experience. I spent my 21st birthday here and absolutely loved it. There is so much to do and it's impossible not to have fun. I would recommend for any special night out!
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
This is my favorite resort and casino in Atlantic City and the only place I'll stay now! So many Black Jack, Craps, and Roulette tables to play at. It's nice that there's a young crowd and you don't get the same 'clientele' as the boardwalk casinos. I also love to eat at Bobby Flay's Steak House.
madison w.
maryville , TN
This is a beautiful hotel inside and out. the prices aren't ridiculous and I appreciate the casino and spa. the hotel is full of things to do without even leaving so I would definitely recommend staying here!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I stayed here once about a year and a half ago. It was super nice, the rooms were spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. I'm not much of a gambler, but my friends and I went dancing and had a great time.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?