BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
The restaurants are overpriced for their quality, as are the rooms. The redeeming quality is the nightlife, as they are able to attract a diverse population of musicians to appeal to a wide crowd.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Used to be great, but everytime I go I notice that people that have been working there for years are no longer there. Kind of disappointing when you expect to see the same faces that you have gotten to know replaced with others that don't do the job half as well.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Great hotel. While I do recommend staying at the Borgata, there are a few things you should be aware of. First, during the week they have Bingo which attracts a large elderly population. My grandparents go weekly and love it; however, a few of my friends (in their early 20s) are not huge fans of the casino during that time. Point in case: there is a time and place for everyone :)
Second, they do offer great comps and promotional offers, so make sure you sign up for a free card! Also, you MUST call a decent amount of time in advanced if/when you want to use your comps. The past several times I have called a few days /about a week in advanced and I was unable to get a room. I guess AC is starting to look up!
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Don't care about the new Harrah's property or the old, dank Trump properties. The Borgata is the on-stop-shop (and it has to be because it's not on the boardwalk). The clubs are classy, and so is the gaming area.The poker room is huge, and THE poker room to be in in AC. Food service options are great at ALL price levels (the food court downstairs has a great, affordable selection). The point system for the food is bad for many of the outlets though....the points aren't one-for-one it's like 2-points per dollar at many places like the starbucks.

If you're a loyalty card member, you can get lots of room-stay comps very quickly, especially if you play the slots.
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
I've never actually stayed at the Borgata given that I only live 45 minutes away from Atlantic City, but whenever I go down there it is my favorite place to go. It's more modern and interesting than most of the other casinos, plus I feel like it's the only one I ever win at! They also have great concert venues and bring in a variety of artists. The concert tickets are reasonably priced as well. They have a small variety of neat shops and a bunch of restaurants ranging from sit-down, higher-end places to a small food court. The ONLY downside is that it isn't right on the ocean, but it's only a 5 minute drive, if that, to get there.
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I have been going to The Borgata since the first week it opened its doors. I am a proud Red Label card holder and it has helped me to get comped rooms or discounted rooms on many occasions. The beds are to die for and the atmosphere is great. Borgata has a young, professional hip crowd which many other hotels in Atlantic City just don't get. Everyone is dressed up and having a great time. The night clubs are good and Mur Mur is great on Monday nights. The Cafe is great for a late night bite and for dinner Izakaya has amazing sushi and japanese. I always stay at the Borgata when I can.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
I absolutely adore the Borgata for many things but the Spa is my Ultimate Relaxation! While in Arlantic City a few months ago, some friends hit the Tables as I hit an all day spa experience! It was seriously fit for a Queen in more ways than one! I left feeling like a brand new woman from head to toe & the Hot Stone Massage was my Favorite part! I recommend this Resort & Spa to anyone who loves to be Pampered while also being in the midst of Excitment!
Rebecca N.
Tolland, CT
If you're going to go to AC, this is the only hotel you should consider going to. I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino. I didn't get a chance to check out the clubs, but I had a lot of fun gambling at the craps table. What I love most, is that this hotel has a food court, which saves one a lot of money compared to going to their celebrity chef restaurants. Personally, I suggest staying at the Water Club (it's connected) and partying at the Borgata.
Amanda S.
This is the only hotel we stay in when we are in the area. We like to go down a few times a year. Since the very first visit we have been receiving cards in the mail once a month with really good deals and comps. After just the first time, we had already earned free rooms any day of the week and a complimentary buffet. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating.
Bebe B.
One of the cleanest in Atlantic City NJ, on the hotel list. I stayed their last summer.

I was in AC for a wedding I was attending. The location is great as well I was close to the family I came to visit.

I have only one complaint an extremely rude Front desk person that made it difficult for me to check in.

Otherwise it's a great place to stay in AC.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.