BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Globetrotter Expert
Great clubs, a lot of different things to do, close to the beach! An amazing spot to vacation!
Ashanti M.
Ashanti M.
Fayetteville , NC
Borgota my life is great especially during the summertime is always a good DJ during that time
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Pricey hotels but they are gorgeous and immaculate. The service and casinos are also a plus!
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Love this hotel and casino. Borgata has the best clubs if you're looking for a hot spot!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Great hotel i would stay here again. I loved the spa and the casino was nice as well
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Globetrotter Expert
Este hotel es muy lujosos y su precio es alto,pero vale la pena la estancia ahi
Liz N.
Liz N.
Fords, NJ
I absolutely love this Casino/Hotel. I always went to the one across the street and one day decided to check it out. I will never go back to that one across the street again. This is the happening place to be. If you don't feel like gambling then go into one of the clubs for some music and dancing. Its ALWAYS a fun time! The rooms are reasonable and if you gamble enough you can get a comp room. If you have yet to try this casino, then I recommend you do and soon!
Prin C.
Prin C.
My fiancé surprised me with two night stay at the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City. Absolutely gorgeous. The views from the bedroom was great overlooking water and the water club hotel. We went to two shows both which was great entertainment. The restaurants were great as well.
Christina L.
Christina L.
If you never been to AC you should go and stay at Borgata. They have rest casinos that I actually won some money before, they also have amazing restaurants in the hotels and also night clubs. You won't have to leave the hotel at all everything you need is in the one hotel.
Miriam B.
Miriam B.
This is my favorite hotel in Atlantic City! I like that it is off the boardwalk so it is quieter. We usually stay here Christmas time. They decorate really nicely and we enjoy staying for at least a week. The rooms are very nice and the Water Club is the best.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?