BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
OMG! I'm so glad to see Borgata on here. My favorite casino of them all! I'm a huge gambler and I prefer to gamble and stay at the Borgata Water Club.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
This casino is pricey, but it's worth it! The view is beautiful, specially at night.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great hotel with a beautiful setting! Located in a great area of the city. Something do with your honey for a weekend!
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Beautiful hotel. It's pricey but nice f you're going for something special. My husband and I went for one of our anniversaries and the room was beautiful!
Elizabeth Y.
Mahwah, NJ
I love the ambiance of this hotel, and the buffet is actually where we chose to spend our 6 year wedding anniversary dinner. However, the member rewards benefits here are horrible, and expire and the parking keeps your transfer receipts.
Jamie L.
Pearland, TX
A very expensive hotel, but you get what you pay for,and it's a great hotel with a lot of awesome amenities and a great casino.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
April B.
Howell, NJ
Beautiful hotel, and the casino is also very nice. The nightlife is great, and gambling is lots of fun!
Kari C.
This hotel is very expensive! But if money isn't an issue for u, then it has a great view and very nice rooms
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is the best. They just renovated their hotel rooms. They have awesome customer service and staff. Super clean and fun environment. I always stay here.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.