BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
The Borgata is a beautiful hotel! Some friends and I went to Atlantic City for a concert and loved everything about the Borgata. They had wonderful restaurants and a beautiful casino. The rooms were very clean and well taken care of. We loved the Bobby Flay restaurant at the Borgata. We had the lobster pot pie and it was to DIE FOR!!! ENJOY!
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Absolutely the most beautiful hotel in Atlantic City. They have such a vast amount of offerings from food, night life, and spa treatments. I HIGHLY recommend a massage as it was one of the best I have ever had. The nightlife is a bit pricey but it is worth it. You have a very classy atmosphere and feel like you are getting your money's worth.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
The rooms are great and the bathrooms are exquisite. The only problem I had was we got in trouble for having a "party" in our room. A bunch of our friends were staying in the hotel so we were chatting and drinking in our room (all of us were over the age of 21). Apparently the neighbors complained we were too loud and called security on us (it was 10pm on a Friday, I don't believe we were that loud) and they made everyone leave after checking IDs and calling the hotel manager. But everything worked out. I would definitely stay their again
Kristy W.
I've only been to Atlantic city one time and stayed at this hotel. The room was absolutely beautiful! I loved the huge gift shop and the selection of food. The shuttle service picked you right up in front of the hotel and it's close to the boardwalk. I think a lot of the other casinos looked a little out dated or cheesy but not this one!
amanda w.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The Borgata is easily one of the nicest places you can stay in Atlantic City, and you'll never run out of things to do. The casino is great, the music venues are better. There seems like there's always a show worth seeing in the or ball room or the music box. It's expensive, but the rooms are amazing, and the experience will be too!
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
If you are staying with someone younger than 18 than this is the place to stay. Otherwise water club is better. This place has great entertainment, restaurants, and comfortable rooms. I never had a problem with it.
Laura D.
Bellerose, NY
I've been here twice now and both times for bachelorette parties. It's the perfect place for parties such as thing because everything you need is all in one place and they have fantastic large suites. The clubs at the Borgata are top notch, and there is also great food options. I LOVE coming here, it's clean, well kept and classy!
Katy E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Borgata is the best place to stay and play in Atlantic City. I've been to nearly every hotel, and this one is the most fun for a younger age group. The tables have both high and low limits, the food is amazing and the night life in unparalleled in AC. While its no Vegas, it definitely makes a trip to New Jersey worth it!
Jill S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I'm disappointed. This used to be the best hotel in AC...but the last time I visited I found it to be less than stellar. The customer service was sub par, it seemed to have a strange clientele and it just wasn't what it used to be.
Ninoska P.
This was the first ever casino I visited in AC. It was truly love at first sight from their decor to the great staff everything is amazing here. The rooms are spectacular. There are plenty of dining options. You cant go wrong with choosing the Borgata wether for a quick trip or a quiet getaway you wont be disappointed.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?