BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
My favorite hotel in Atlantic City and definitely worth the higher price tag. First off it's beautiful and basically like a mini resort inside, although everything is expensive. I love the clubs and all the food. The rooms are beautiful. And the water club side is phenomenal. The only AC I like to stay in
Amy D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I personally love the Borgata! I feel that even though the price is high for a night's stay, it is totally worth it! The ambiance is wonderful and you definitely feel like royalty when staying there! The casino floor has a great selection and the staff is always friendly! I love the location off the resort because it is away from all of the dirty hustle and bustle of Atlantic City!
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
As good as it gets in AC. That being said it's a bit overpriced because they know that to be true. It's huge and impersonal but fun, clean and beautiful. It's my top choice to stay in AC whenever I have to be there and as a satisfied past guest I'd recommend it to friends.
Prin C.
My fiancé surprised me with two night stay at the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City. Absolutely gorgeous. The views from the bedroom was great overlooking water and the water club hotel. We went to two shows both which was great entertainment. The restaurants were great as well.
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Since I'm not old enough to gamble, I will ramble about the buffet. NO trip to AC is complete without dinner at the Borgata Buffet, with lots and lots of clams. Borgata as all the lavish casino decor, but it's location is terrible! Super far from the boardwalk but I think that also gives it a classier element other casinos lack. I HATE Atlantic City... but Borgata, I love.
Marilyn D R.
Middle Vlg, NY
Beautiful! Monday- Thursday rooms are a lot more on the affordable side but weekends are great because so many free activities during the summer near the boardwalk! Such a beautiful hotels beds were super comfy and the view from the rooms are great! Highly recommend!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
SO the Borgata is definitely one of the best hotels in AC. However - it is NOT worth some of the weekend prices. The rooms are just ok - the casino is beautiful - but getting a cocktail takes forever. Their nightlife has definitely declined. The food options are plentiful.
Myra K.
Its the prettiest, the cleanest casino in Atlantic City.. they have all different bar and restaurant that you can try.. and food are good.. the only thing, it is kinda expensive.. but you get what you pay.. rooms are new and it has a pretty cool view..
Miriam B.
This is my favorite hotel in Atlantic City! I like that it is off the boardwalk so it is quieter. We usually stay here Christmas time. They decorate really nicely and we enjoy staying for at least a week. The rooms are very nice and the Water Club is the best.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Much classier crowd than the other casinos. This is probably because it isn't on the boardwalk, which is also the only drawback. If you're looking to hop around to different casinos, the location isn't ideal. Fortunately, there is a great casino and there are 2 amazing clubs here that have celebrity DJs all the time. You won't need to go anywhere else!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?