BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've stayed at the borgata a few times and each time was always fun. Entertainment is usually great.
Ashanti M.
fayetteville, NC
Borgota my life is great especially during the summertime is always a good DJ during that time
Lauren D.
Great clubs, a lot of different things to do, close to the beach! An amazing spot to vacation!
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Pricey hotels but they are gorgeous and immaculate. The service and casinos are also a plus!
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Love this hotel and casino. Borgata has the best clubs if you're looking for a hot spot!
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
Great hotel i would stay here again. I loved the spa and the casino was nice as well
Jessica E.
Este hotel es muy lujosos y su precio es alto,pero vale la pena la estancia ahi
Liz N.
Fords, NJ
I absolutely love this Casino/Hotel. I always went to the one across the street and one day decided to check it out. I will never go back to that one across the street again. This is the happening place to be. If you don't feel like gambling then go into one of the clubs for some music and dancing. Its ALWAYS a fun time! The rooms are reasonable and if you gamble enough you can get a comp room. If you have yet to try this casino, then I recommend you do and soon!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Borgata probably one of the better places to stay in Atlantic City. It's pretty and large. Probably better gambling here as mentioned by a lot of my friends. They have a lot of slot machines and tables. There's a food court with a lot of food options. I usually just opt for the salad bar though and I believe it's open 24 hours. Most of the rooms have a nice view. My friends usually prefer staying here when we do visit Atlantic City. I believe the cost of the room is a little on the pricier side though.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Beautiful hotel although far from the main boardwalk activity on the beach. If I am going to Atlantic City I want to be on the main strip near all the shops, hotels and concert venue. We went to a breakfast buffet there advertised as the best and frankly was not that impressed. We prefer the buffet at Palace Court Buffet in Caesars Hotel.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.