BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Jessica D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I've only been to Atlantic City once but I'm sure glad I stayed at the Borgata. It was absolutely gorgeous and we were upgraded to a spacious suite that had a bathroom that could rival a kings. Everything was very well maintained and clean. The only set back was that it's not directly on the boardwalk, however it's just a quick trip and the benefits of the hotel far outweighed the small drive. I will definitely stay there next time I'm in town.
Stephanie W.
I haven't stayed at this hotel overnight but they have an amazing buffet. The price is high (around $40 per person) but there are so many options of food. The variety makes it worth the price and you can get more expensive items like all you can eat crab legs and steak. The hotel is nice from what I can see and I've heard they comp your room for a future visit if you gamble a lot or book your stay at the hotel.
Kiri S.
Charlotte, NC
Even though the Borgata is a little bit off the beaten path, they have done a great job branding themselves as the "chic" place to be in Atlantic City (if that's possible?) They've done a lot of marketing for bachelorette and girl's weekend events. The buffet is one of the best I've tried in AC, and they have a good mix of shopping, gaming, and other dining options. I haven't stayed there before but I've heard the hotel is pretty nice.
teri j.
Hempstead, NY
THE BEST CASINO AND HOTEL IN ATLANTIC CITY, NJ. I STAYED HERE WITH MY BOYFRIEND IN 2015, AND I HAD AN AMAZING TIME. THEY HAVE ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF RESTAURANTS. FOR ALL THE SUSHI LOVERS THERES A RESTAURANTS WITH AMAZING SUSHI. ALL THE WORKERS ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND IT IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL PLACE
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is hands down the best casino in Atlantic City. The club is one of a kind, with stunning views of the tower through the atrium surrounding the pool. Restaurants are all very good, and rooms are comfortable. This is not the least expensive hotel in AC, but you definitely get what you pay for!
Amy D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I personally love the Borgata! I feel that even though the price is high for a night's stay, it is totally worth it! The ambiance is wonderful and you definitely feel like royalty when staying there! The casino floor has a great selection and the staff is always friendly! I love the location off the resort because it is away from all of the dirty hustle and bustle of Atlantic City!
Carlina F.
Hoboken, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
As good as it gets in AC. That being said it's a bit overpriced because they know that to be true. It's huge and impersonal but fun, clean and beautiful. It's my top choice to stay in AC whenever I have to be there and as a satisfied past guest I'd recommend it to friends.
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Since I'm not old enough to gamble, I will ramble about the buffet. NO trip to AC is complete without dinner at the Borgata Buffet, with lots and lots of clams. Borgata as all the lavish casino decor, but it's location is terrible! Super far from the boardwalk but I think that also gives it a classier element other casinos lack. I HATE Atlantic City... but Borgata, I love.
Marilyn D R.
Middle Village
Beautiful! Monday- Thursday rooms are a lot more on the affordable side but weekends are great because so many free activities during the summer near the boardwalk! Such a beautiful hotels beds were super comfy and the view from the rooms are great! Highly recommend!
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
SO the Borgata is definitely one of the best hotels in AC. However - it is NOT worth some of the weekend prices. The rooms are just ok - the casino is beautiful - but getting a cocktail takes forever. Their nightlife has definitely declined. The food options are plentiful.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?