BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Holmes, NY
ive stayed here in Atlantic City NJ a few times and i love it! clean rooms, nice staff and the club Mur Mur is always a good time! classy never trashy ;)
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I would love to go here. Seems like a nice hotel, casino and spa all in one. Seems very nice. If i were to travel near here, i would definitely go here.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
One of my favorite hotels in Atlantic City. More upscale then other hotels in the area. Has great restaurants, especially the steak house.
Grace P.
Grace P.
Manahawkin, NJ
This hotel is so beautiful! pricey but u get what u pay for! love the club scene here as well. i go to this hotel yearly as i live close.
Kritika B.
Kritika B.
Globetrotter Expert
I have been there. I liked this place but wasn't all that impressed. I have stayed at many different place but this wasn't that great
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Really good casino and spa! Love this place although it is expensive but if you are going somewhere to relax then it is worth it
Erica F.
Erica F.
Bethpage, NY
I've stayed here at least a dozen times and even had my bachelorette party weekend here. Beautiful hotel and great restaurants!
Clare K.
Clare K.
Definitely one of my favorite places to stay when I go to Atlantic City! I never had a problem with them and I love the suites!
Joanna I.
Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
Had such a great time at the borgata the few times I went to Atlantic city. The clubs there are Monday night hot spots!!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
I have stayed here a couple of times it's pricey but most hotels in Atlantic City are pricey this is a pretty nice hotel
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?