BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Bebe B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
One of the cleanest in Atlantic City NJ, on the hotel list. I stayed their last summer.

I was in AC for a wedding I was attending. The location is great as well I was close to the family I came to visit.

I have only one complaint an extremely rude Front desk person that made it difficult for me to check in.

Otherwise it's a great place to stay in AC.
Lynnette P.
New Hyde Park, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When a friend invited me to stay with her at Borgata, I was skeptical about it's location at first since I normally stay at the hotels on the boardwalk side of Atlantic City where all the action is. I quickly learned that there was nothing to be skeptical about at all! During our one-night stay, I never felt as though I needed to go outside the hotel for anything. There's plenty to do and the casino is spacious enough to keep you from going stir-crazy. The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. The entire hotel is very clean & well-maintained. Make sure you sign up for a rewards card, Borgata is extremely generous with their comp rooms and rewards!
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
The rooms are great and the bathrooms are exquisite. The only problem I had was we got in trouble for having a "party" in our room. A bunch of our friends were staying in the hotel so we were chatting and drinking in our room (all of us were over the age of 21). Apparently the neighbors complained we were too loud and called security on us (it was 10pm on a Friday, I don't believe we were that loud) and they made everyone leave after checking IDs and calling the hotel manager. But everything worked out. I would definitely stay their again
Staci W.
Marlton, Nj
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Borgata is probably the classiest hotel/casino there is In Atlantic City. It has a great atmosphere and if you really want to be classy- stay in the water tower. It is a separate tower, but connected to the casino. The suites here are to-die for. It may be a little pricey compared to the other casinos in this area, but totally worth it. Be sure to check out the B bar on the center of the casino. If you want to hit up a club while there, check out murmur-
Especially on Mondays
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My casino of choice every time I go to AC. Being from NY this is one of the places many of events take place at. Always a clean modern room. Staff is great never a problem with reservations. I've been to both clubs mixx and murmur& have had a great time at both. They always have featured artists coming to make the weekend even better. I've eaten at two of the restaurants who were able to accommodate a large party. Highly recommend it even though it's not on the boardwalk
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
I'd definitely have to say Borgata is the Bellagio of Atlantic City. Probably one of the nicest hotel and casino on the dock. The customer service is superb. The table games are a bit more expensive than some of the other hotels. However the security was on point. I was harassed by another patron and the security handled it right away.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The only casino that I would prefer to stay in when I visit Atlantic City. I usually get free rooms with their comp program, which isn't bad at all. The casino has many other things to do besides gambling. The nightlife is always on point. I would consider Borgata the only hotel and casino in Atlantic City that's still worth the trip.
Liz N.
Fords, NJ
I absolutely love this Casino/Hotel. I always went to the one across the street and one day decided to check it out. I will never go back to that one across the street again. This is the happening place to be. If you don't feel like gambling then go into one of the clubs for some music and dancing. Its ALWAYS a fun time! The rooms are reasonable and if you gamble enough you can get a comp room. If you have yet to try this casino, then I recommend you do and soon!
Debbie R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Fine Dining & there Casual Dining Buffet that will have you coming back for more. While playing the machines and ordering drinks they do come back in a timely manner unlike the other casinos I've been to. I like that there are events, nice scenery from the rooms and there coupon book available for some awesome deals. Try there spa and experience there nightclub. Its better than some others.

OYSTER bar with my fav Happy Hour!!!

Its Paid parking so it does add up.
Shelly Honey C.
Kendall Park , NJ
Borgata is nice! I've been to the one in Atlantic City NJ! They're pretty fancy! Just beware when I went years ago (this may have changed) they wouldn't let my younger cousins roam through with the adults because they were too young so it might not be the place to go to if you have young ones but besides that very enjoyable
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?