BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Leigh T.
Leigh T.
APO, AP
Far exceeds other resorts in AC. Although you are off the strip the amenities and all over vibe at Borgata is superior.
Alice B.
Alice B.
Globetrotter Expert
Pratique d'avoir un casino, une hôtel et un spa à la fois. Ça doit vraiment être amusant.
Deandra M.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
It's in Atlantic city and I want to go their so bad . I heard its a really nice place to visit for vacation?
dani r.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Borgata es genial, hotel, casino y spa, tiene de todo, de buena calidad, elegante, buen servicio, lo recomiendo
Kimberlee M.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Globetrotter Expert
If you wanna splurge and live the high life go here. I can't forget going to the pool area at like 5 in the morning and having this huge water oasis to ourselves. Pool, Jacuzzi, etc, very exotic looking. Loved it. Rooms are tip top shape of course.
crystle c.
crystle c.
Ohh looks cool to me and I want to go there right now so badly. Just making me to go there right now.
ginny t.
ginny t.
New York
Globetrotter Expert
This is easily the nicest hotel to stay at when you're in Atlantic City. Although a bit far from the boardwalk area, that might actually be a good thing if you want to avoid the noise and grimier areas.
Raven R.
Raven R.
I've stayed at the Borgata for years (9 years in a row to be exact). It's by far the best hotel in AC, but over the last few years it has definitely gone down hill.
Fernanda G.
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Nunca fui , mas pelos sites de hotéis nos quais entro , dizem ser um ótimo hotel e que o serviço de quarto é perfeito .
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?