BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
The Immersion Spa at the Water Club is the best! If you are looking for an inexpensive but completely luxurious get away the Borgata is the place. The many restaurants are all fabulous (Try Bobby Flay if you go!) and the room selections vary from regular to super luxurious. I think it's one of the best places to stay in AC if you aren't worried about going to the beach.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Vaughan, Ontario
My parents stayed there and they cane back pleased from their trip. They are very picky when it comes to resorts so this one was a keeper. They will be coming back for sure and I would like to join them next time.
Jess B.
Jess B.
Oakville
Stayed here about 10 years ago, went with a group of friends. Great time, would go back again. Really nice hotel and casino.
Claire G.
Claire G.
Although it is expensive this is a great place to go and has amazing customer service.
Paola S.
Paola S.
rua Jordânia
Bom dia segue o link da nota em XML e boleto bancário para pagamento à noite ou bom
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I was lucky enough to see @DavidGuetta at the Borgota in Alantic city a few years ago. The hotel is gorgeous it's not Godey like other hotels in @AtlanticCity and it definitely is for a younger crowd. Atlantic City tends to be for an elderly crowd when the @Borgota is for a crowd that's 21 to maybe 40 years of age. I definitely recommend going there even if you don't stay at the hotel at least going and playing some slots are some table games and possibly even seeing a show.
karina justin r.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I absolutely adore the Borgata for many things but the Spa is my Ultimate Relaxation! While in Arlantic City a few months ago, some friends hit the Tables as I hit an all day spa experience! It was seriously fit for a Queen in more ways than one! I left feeling like a brand new woman from head to toe & the Hot Stone Massage was my Favorite part! I recommend this Resort & Spa to anyone who loves to be Pampered while also being in the midst of Excitment!
sarah n.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Very nice hotel.
Clean.
Luxurious.
Excellent and friendly service.
Highly recommend!
kaja g.
kaja g.
Murska Sobota
Globetrotter Expert
This looks amazing, oneday hopefully I'll went there:) just soo pretty:)
Alice B.
Alice B.
Globetrotter Expert
Pratique d'avoir un casino, une hôtel et un spa à la fois. Ça doit vraiment être amusant.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?