BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Shannon
st.charles, MI
Would love to stay here someday! so beautiful.
Melissa G.
Awesome casino! Really modern. A bit pricey.
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I was lucky enough to see @DavidGuetta at the Borgota in Alantic city a few years ago. The hotel is gorgeous it's not Godey like other hotels in @AtlanticCity and it definitely is for a younger crowd. Atlantic City tends to be for an elderly crowd when the @Borgota is for a crowd that's 21 to maybe 40 years of age. I definitely recommend going there even if you don't stay at the hotel at least going and playing some slots are some table games and possibly even seeing a show.
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
My parents stayed there and they cane back pleased from their trip. They are very picky when it comes to resorts so this one was a keeper. They will be coming back for sure and I would like to join them next time.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
If you wanna splurge and live the high life go here. I can't forget going to the pool area at like 5 in the morning and having this huge water oasis to ourselves. Pool, Jacuzzi, etc, very exotic looking. Loved it. Rooms are tip top shape of course.
Raven R.
I've stayed at the Borgata for years (9 years in a row to be exact). It's by far the best hotel in AC, but over the last few years it has definitely gone down hill.
ginny t.
New york, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is easily the nicest hotel to stay at when you're in Atlantic City. Although a bit far from the boardwalk area, that might actually be a good thing if you want to avoid the noise and grimier areas.
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
I absolutely adore the Borgata for many things but the Spa is my Ultimate Relaxation! While in Arlantic City a few months ago, some friends hit the Tables as I hit an all day spa experience! It was seriously fit for a Queen in more ways than one! I left feeling like a brand new woman from head to toe & the Hot Stone Massage was my Favorite part! I recommend this Resort & Spa to anyone who loves to be Pampered while also being in the midst of Excitment!
Jess B.
Oakville
Stayed here about 10 years ago, went with a group of friends. Great time, would go back again. Really nice hotel and casino.
Leigh T.
APO, AP
Far exceeds other resorts in AC. Although you are off the strip the amenities and all over vibe at Borgata is superior.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?