BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Globetrotter Expert
One of the nicer hotel/casinos in Atlantic city. Good food options and nightlife. Some people dislike because it is away from the strip but I actually think that's the best part.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
I just wanna go here because it's been on Real Housewives of New Jersey before! hahaha
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
The greatest clubs in Atlantic City and some beautiful large rooms. Pricey though! And unfortunately on the bay side
Krista P.
Globetrotter Expert
We loved it here. our stay was great. it was very clean and staff was friendly
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Nice hotel but so far from the other casinos! That's why I gave it a bad review. If you go to AC stay closer to the others.
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
Love there place in Atlantic city. Very clean and festive. The casino is busy all night and you meet some nice travelers as well
Amy D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I personally love the Borgata! I feel that even though the price is high for a night's stay, it is totally worth it! The ambiance is wonderful and you definitely feel like royalty when staying there! The casino floor has a great selection and the staff is always friendly! I love the location off the resort because it is away from all of the dirty hustle and bustle of Atlantic City!
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
I have spent my entire life traveling to Atlantic City. This is THE Gem of AC. The style of the hotel and spa is unmatched. Luxurious, modern, friendly. Great restaurants and bars. This is absolutely a destination. Pricy but worth it.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Globetrotter Expert
The layout in AC is great. the most importan thing is the sataff they made my experience even better, definitely woth every penny. have to say that i love it the decor is great as well
Posh H.
Easton, PA
This is the hottest casino and hotel in Atlantic City. The decor is modern and trendy and the accommodations are wonderful .
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.