BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
My casino of choice every time I go to AC. Being from NY this is one of the places many of events take place at. Always a clean modern room. Staff is great never a problem with reservations. I've been to both clubs mixx and murmur& have had a great time at both. They always have featured artists coming to make the weekend even better. I've eaten at two of the restaurants who were able to accommodate a large party. Highly recommend it even though it's not on the boardwalk
Heidi P.
Was just in Atlantic city for the Fourth of July an watched a fire work show from the room we was staying in at the borgata! Love this place! So friendly an such nice clean rooms an so much entertainment within the hotel! Love it!
Ravinder K.
This hotel looks perfect to stay at. I would live to give this hotel a shot
Martine M.
Georgetown, TX
Beautiful hotel to stay at in Atlantic City. You never have to leave the hotel and you feel like you're far away on vacation. So many activities and dining options.
amie d.
Wouid love to go here i have never been to this resort but it looks amazing if some one could just give me A week pass i would write a wonderful review with lots of pictures
Ann S.
Sherrills Frd, NC
I stayed there a couple time when I lived in New Jersey and it was just georgous. Restaurants are great and the rooms were very comfortable.
Tiffany B.
The Immersion Spa at the Water Club is the best! If you are looking for an inexpensive but completely luxurious get away the Borgata is the place. The many restaurants are all fabulous (Try Bobby Flay if you go!) and the room selections vary from regular to super luxurious. I think it's one of the best places to stay in AC if you aren't worried about going to the beach.
Kristina A.
Somerset, NJ
My favorite hotel in AC. The staff is amazing, the rooms are beautiful, and the restaurants are great.
Nancy p.
Yardley, PA
I came to Borgata a few times for the concerts. It's a nice place to be although it is a standing room. The room is rather large and the shape of the room is good for the sound. There are a lot of shops and a variety of restaurants.
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
The Borgata is the only place you should consider staying if you ever go to Atlantic City. It is off the strip, but you really don't need to see the test of AC if you're staying at the Borgata.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.