BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Globetrotter Expert
The Borgata is absolutely beautiful, but some things to keep in mind... It's not on or near the boardwalk. It's isolated by itself on the other side of a main highway from where everything else in AC is. You will need a car to get to the boardwalk/ boardwalk casinos, and when you come and go from Borgata's garage it's expensive, I think $20 (not to mention the cost of parking at the boardwalk when you get there). The other thing to note is that the Borgata is smoking-friendly in almost all areas of the hotel and casino. If you are bothered by smoke you will have problems throughout their property. I believe only their new, very expensive and luxurious Water Club is smoke-free.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Came here for a friend's 25th birthday and had a blast -- everything we needed was on the property, and the amenities were great! I'd definitely go back.
Gina M.
Gina M.
A nice hotel for a younger generation. It is expensive to stay at though. I don't gamble but I know my brother complains about them not having many (or any) of the cheaper tables.
Tanya K.
Tanya K.
Globetrotter Expert
Fun, luxurious hotels that have beautiful and ever changing decor. The borgata in AC always has great shows to see and the restaurants are great!
Annette L.
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I have not been to this hotel casino but it sound like maybe a good place to visit. My someday I will go and take my best friends with me.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Such an amazing hotel. Awesome night life. The rooms are gorgeous. The people are friendly. You just take the jitney over to the boardwalk. Favorite hotel in AC.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Been here and OMG is this place beautiful. There pool area is wonderful and the club is the place to be at night.
vanessa g.
vanessa g.
Globetrotter Expert
The first time I went to Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa I was amazed on all the luxury and how beautiful this hotel looks
Christine L.
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
Atlantic City itself is horrible, but if you're forced to go, at least stay at the Borgata. It is definitely the best hotel. Modern and does not look like a million chain-smoking grandparents stayed there to play at the slot machines until 4 AM.
Teressa S.
Teressa S.
Glendale, NY
Such a luxurious place to stay in Atlantic City. The rooms were clean and the restaurants were fabulous. Can't wait to go back!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?