BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I have not been to this hotel casino but it sound like maybe a good place to visit. My someday I will go and take my best friends with me.
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
Such an amazing hotel. Awesome night life. The rooms are gorgeous. The people are friendly. You just take the jitney over to the boardwalk. Favorite hotel in AC.
Kelly P.
Bronx, Ny
Great casino hotel on Atlantic City, beautiful artwork and design throughout the hotel lobby and casino
vanessa g.
The first time I went to Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa I was amazed on all the luxury and how beautiful this hotel looks
Christine L.
Bronx, NY
Atlantic City itself is horrible, but if you're forced to go, at least stay at the Borgata. It is definitely the best hotel. Modern and does not look like a million chain-smoking grandparents stayed there to play at the slot machines until 4 AM.
Teressa S.
Glendale, NY
Such a luxurious place to stay in Atlantic City. The rooms were clean and the restaurants were fabulous. Can't wait to go back!
Ariana D.
South Orange, NJ
The Borgata is a beautiful resort and casino, however it is very out of the way from the boardwalk and the majority of AC casinos.
Alexis K.
This hotel is absolutely gorgeous! I recently visited for The Weeknd concert this past May. The decorations are amazing and the restaurants are excellent. I especially recommend the macaroons there.
kendra a.
Queen Creek, AZ
This hotel is BEAUTIFUL. You really can't miss this place. It is seriously a staple of Las Vegas. I am so excited to go back!!
Nicki A.
The Borgata is a nice hotel but there is not much to do there. If you're looking for a nice place to stay this is a good hotel but if you're looking for things to do or entertainment I would seek elsewhere.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.