BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Danielsville , PA
Globetrotter Expert
Love the Boronada it's a beautiful place and a great company the people are awesome
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed here in Atlantic City. It's very clean and upscale. Their night clubs Mur Mur and Mix are awesome! Great drinks and ambiance. Plus the casino has rows and rows of tables and slots.
Priscilla N.
Priscilla N.
I gave stay at both Borgata and The Water Club. The Water club is a little more upscale, the pool must be there very early -awesome adults only! Sign up for their red card for special rates and other perks.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Clean, upscale and beautiful hotel casino. Located next to Harrah's, it's about as far from the boardwalk in AC as you can get if you're looking to walk the boards. Absolutely love the Chihuly artwork. Wish there was more of it like in Vegas at Bellagio.
Morgan  W.
Morgan W.
I go to school relatively close to here and I have always wanted to spend the weekend here! My friends have and told me for nice and fun it was.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Globetrotter Expert
With everything going on in Atlantic city this is a great break. It's like a but of Vegas in the east coast!
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I've heard good reviews about this place! Definitely planning to go with my girls in the future.
Maritza L.
Maritza L.
Corona, NY
My favorite place to stay in Atlantic City during my getaways. Love the view from the hotel room and their services are the best. Love the environment at the casino.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
This is the only place I stay when I am in Atlantic City. It is nice that its located on the marina and not on the boardwalk. The rooms are great and very comfy and clean! The casino is a decent size and there's generally always spaces available at the tables.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
CRAZY expensive. Parts are unclean. Has potential to be lux but some of the clientele needs to be dealt with
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?