BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Morgan  W.
I go to school relatively close to here and I have always wanted to spend the weekend here! My friends have and told me for nice and fun it was.
Jennifer S.
Globetrotter Expert
With everything going on in Atlantic city this is a great break. It's like a but of Vegas in the east coast!
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I've heard good reviews about this place! Definitely planning to go with my girls in the future.
Maritza L.
Corona, NY
My favorite place to stay in Atlantic City during my getaways. Love the view from the hotel room and their services are the best. Love the environment at the casino.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
This is the only place I stay when I am in Atlantic City. It is nice that its located on the marina and not on the boardwalk. The rooms are great and very comfy and clean! The casino is a decent size and there's generally always spaces available at the tables.
Kara S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
CRAZY expensive. Parts are unclean. Has potential to be lux but some of the clientele needs to be dealt with
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Globetrotter Expert
The Borgata is absolutely beautiful, but some things to keep in mind... It's not on or near the boardwalk. It's isolated by itself on the other side of a main highway from where everything else in AC is. You will need a car to get to the boardwalk/ boardwalk casinos, and when you come and go from Borgata's garage it's expensive, I think $20 (not to mention the cost of parking at the boardwalk when you get there). The other thing to note is that the Borgata is smoking-friendly in almost all areas of the hotel and casino. If you are bothered by smoke you will have problems throughout their property. I believe only their new, very expensive and luxurious Water Club is smoke-free.
Victoria F.
Came here for a friend's 25th birthday and had a blast -- everything we needed was on the property, and the amenities were great! I'd definitely go back.
Gina M.
A nice hotel for a younger generation. It is expensive to stay at though. I don't gamble but I know my brother complains about them not having many (or any) of the cheaper tables.
Tanya K.
Globetrotter Expert
Fun, luxurious hotels that have beautiful and ever changing decor. The borgata in AC always has great shows to see and the restaurants are great!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?