BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I have been going to The Borgata since the first week it opened its doors. I am a proud Red Label card holder and it has helped me to get comped rooms or discounted rooms on many occasions. The beds are to die for and the atmosphere is great. Borgata has a young, professional hip crowd which many other hotels in Atlantic City just don't get. Everyone is dressed up and having a great time. The night clubs are good and Mur Mur is great on Monday nights. The Cafe is great for a late night bite and for dinner Izakaya has amazing sushi and japanese. I always stay at the Borgata when I can.
Tiffany B.
The Immersion Spa at the Water Club is the best! If you are looking for an inexpensive but completely luxurious get away the Borgata is the place. The many restaurants are all fabulous (Try Bobby Flay if you go!) and the room selections vary from regular to super luxurious. I think it's one of the best places to stay in AC if you aren't worried about going to the beach.
Marlena S.
The Atlantic City location is absolutely amazing and really doesn't even look like it belongs in the same atmosphere with the other AC hotels and casinos. Very elegant, service is always professional, dining options are the best the town has to offer and on the weekends the party scene is hot! If you're looking for a place where you'll really enjoy yourself and have an affordable, luxurious experience I highly recommend checking the Borgata.
Rebecca N.
Tolland, CT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you're going to go to AC, this is the only hotel you should consider going to. I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino. I didn't get a chance to check out the clubs, but I had a lot of fun gambling at the craps table. What I love most, is that this hotel has a food court, which saves one a lot of money compared to going to their celebrity chef restaurants. Personally, I suggest staying at the Water Club (it's connected) and partying at the Borgata.
Amanda S.
This is the only hotel we stay in when we are in the area. We like to go down a few times a year. Since the very first visit we have been receiving cards in the mail once a month with really good deals and comps. After just the first time, we had already earned free rooms any day of the week and a complimentary buffet. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating.
Bebe B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
One of the cleanest in Atlantic City NJ, on the hotel list. I stayed their last summer.

I was in AC for a wedding I was attending. The location is great as well I was close to the family I came to visit.

I have only one complaint an extremely rude Front desk person that made it difficult for me to check in.

Otherwise it's a great place to stay in AC.
Lynnette P.
New Hyde Park, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
When a friend invited me to stay with her at Borgata, I was skeptical about it's location at first since I normally stay at the hotels on the boardwalk side of Atlantic City where all the action is. I quickly learned that there was nothing to be skeptical about at all! During our one-night stay, I never felt as though I needed to go outside the hotel for anything. There's plenty to do and the casino is spacious enough to keep you from going stir-crazy. The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. The entire hotel is very clean & well-maintained. Make sure you sign up for a rewards card, Borgata is extremely generous with their comp rooms and rewards!
Staci W.
Marlton, Nj
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Borgata is probably the classiest hotel/casino there is In Atlantic City. It has a great atmosphere and if you really want to be classy- stay in the water tower. It is a separate tower, but connected to the casino. The suites here are to-die for. It may be a little pricey compared to the other casinos in this area, but totally worth it. Be sure to check out the B bar on the center of the casino. If you want to hit up a club while there, check out murmur-
Especially on Mondays
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My casino of choice every time I go to AC. Being from NY this is one of the places many of events take place at. Always a clean modern room. Staff is great never a problem with reservations. I've been to both clubs mixx and murmur& have had a great time at both. They always have featured artists coming to make the weekend even better. I've eaten at two of the restaurants who were able to accommodate a large party. Highly recommend it even though it's not on the boardwalk
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The only casino that I would prefer to stay in when I visit Atlantic City. I usually get free rooms with their comp program, which isn't bad at all. The casino has many other things to do besides gambling. The nightlife is always on point. I would consider Borgata the only hotel and casino in Atlantic City that's still worth the trip.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?