BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Desiree g.
Desiree g.
Globetrotter Expert
Borgata is very classy and modern casino. The decor is beautiful and the chandlear sate amazing! I've actually had great luck with their slots as well! Only down fall is they are a bit pricey to stay at, the price is much higher then the compeatable casinos.
Antonietta S.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
The beat hotel in Atlantic city. It's luxurious and everyone is kind and cater to all your needs. Lots of things to do throughout your stay other than gamble
Natasha t.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
I hear this is a good spot for some ac fun nights the hotel itself is nice the pool is great and i know a chef that works there and he makes exquisite food !
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I like the Borgata. They have a nice nightlife and good live entertainment as well. They are clean and have a great view!
Shaunna  O.
Shaunna O.
Lynn, MA
I would love love to stay at the place it looks beautiful and it looks like it would be a great place to stay I mean come on now look at the view
Miley W.
Miley W.
Tacoma, WA
Globetrotter Expert
One of the most gorgeous hotels that LV has! Totally recommend it, great amenities and friendly staff.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to go to this hotel.It is definitely on my bucket list.The Borgta hotel with a casino and spa.My friend went and she raved about it.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I've only been to Atlantic City once but I'm sure glad I stayed at the Borgata. It was absolutely gorgeous and we were upgraded to a spacious suite that had a bathroom that could rival a kings. Everything was very well maintained and clean. The only set back was that it's not directly on the boardwalk, however it's just a quick trip and the benefits of the hotel far outweighed the small drive. I will definitely stay there next time I'm in town.
Chelsea U.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Its the one thing I miss about moving back down south. Is Borgata, My boyfriend worked here in room service as a chef, birthday parties here, and basically every event I was there.
Colette C.
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
The Borgata is an amazing Casino. The restaurants are all great, the location is perfect and easy to get to, and the casino is very modern and up to date. My husband and I go there few times a year. We live close so its not too bad to just go down for one night.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?