BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Florianyeli M.
the best place to indulge in all Atlantic City, is fabulous, we say goodbye stress when we go to that place ūüėė
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
SO the Borgata is definitely one of the best hotels in AC. However - it is NOT worth some of the weekend prices. The rooms are just ok - the casino is beautiful - but getting a cocktail takes forever. Their nightlife has definitely declined. The food options are plentiful.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I really enjoyed my stay at the Borgata this past Thanksgiving week. It updated trendy chic rooms made for a nice getaway. The hotel staff were also quite friendly and very helpful. We ate at the Borgata Buffet as well - I thought it was affordable and great selections also did not disappoint the taste buds.

Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Como mw encantaria estar ahi relajandome y dandome una bueba vida por varios dias.
Michelle L.
I love staying at the Borgata! The ambience and decor are beautiful, very high end. The rooms are pricey but they do have nice deals at times on living social and groupon.
Donna K.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Best hotel, casino in Atlantic City, highly recommended this for a nice romantic weekend. Also has awesome restaurants. I live in the area and it is a go to for a date night
Kaylee L.
Opulence, elegance and gorgeous environment. If you're going to AC this is the hotel/casino to goto. The casino has so many different slots and tables you'll get lost walking around & their security staff is excellent. Every Borgata employee I've fear with or asked questions to is extremely nice and they know their stuff! It's amazing when staff can always help you and always have the answers to your questions! If you're looking to stay overnight this place is pricey but I'm telling you it's worth it, this is a 5 star hotel in every aspect. The rooms are beautiful and the bathrooms in them are just luxurious and you won't want to go home! The water club is attached to the regular hotel and I highly recommend visiting the SunRoom lounge/bar they serve delicious dishes and the drinks are amazing! If you like vodka & wine get "pure class" bubbly and sweet! Also the borgata buffet is just phenomenal! Anything you could think of eating they serve! The buffet has the BEST prime!
Kara S.
Stayed here in Atlantic City. It's very clean and upscale. Their night clubs Mur Mur and Mix are awesome! Great drinks and ambiance. Plus the casino has rows and rows of tables and slots.
Priscilla N.
I gave stay at both Borgata and The Water Club. The Water club is a little more upscale, the pool must be there very early -awesome adults only! Sign up for their red card for special rates and other perks.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Clean, upscale and beautiful hotel casino. Located next to Harrah's, it's about as far from the boardwalk in AC as you can get if you're looking to walk the boards. Absolutely love the Chihuly artwork. Wish there was more of it like in Vegas at Bellagio.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.