BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I adore the Borgata. Although it is set off the strip, it is lovely. It's absolutely gorgeoud inside and has amazing food. It's casinos are wonderful so you don't even feel like you have to leave. I stayed one weekend and received free room comps for a year.
Geo K.
Geo K.
Globetrotter Expert
Best hotel in AC would recommend over and over again! Spa is awesome! Can't wait to go back! Worth every penny!!
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Tolland, CT
Globetrotter Expert
If you're going to go to AC, this is the only hotel you should consider going to. I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino. I didn't get a chance to check out the clubs, but I had a lot of fun gambling at the craps table. What I love most, is that this hotel has a food court, which saves one a lot of money compared to going to their celebrity chef restaurants. Personally, I suggest staying at the Water Club (it's connected) and partying at the Borgata.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Globetrotter Expert
Absolutely the most beautiful hotel in Atlantic City. They have such a vast amount of offerings from food, night life, and spa treatments. I HIGHLY recommend a massage as it was one of the best I have ever had. The nightlife is a bit pricey but it is worth it. You have a very classy atmosphere and feel like you are getting your money's worth.
ana g.
ana g.
I have stayed there multiple times and it's definitely the nicest hotel in the area. Great service, amenities and accessibility.
Loraine F.
Loraine F.
Floral Park, NY
Have stayed there quite a few times. One of the nicer hotels although not on Boardwalk, Great for singles and couples....
lyss o.
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
The borgata is such a pretty place to stay! It is GORGEOUS and the room are very spacious and clean. The employees are always friendly and there to make sure you have a wonderful time. The casino is also very clean. I feel it is much classier than the other hotels and is more of an older crowd, which I like. In addition, the food is great!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Globetrotter Expert
The Borgata is the closest thing you will find to an upscale Vegas hotel/casino in Atlantic City. The luxury rooms were nice and the dining options were impressive.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
Borgata used to be owned or partially owned by MGM Resorts - so at least there is a little Las Vegas influence on this place in Jersey...
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
East Elmhurst, NY
Beautiful hotel, great service and great amenities. If you are. The rooms are really spacious and pretty. They really make it feel like a high end room at home
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?