BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Sabrina E.
Love this hotel and it's modern decor. A favorite place to stay and affordable.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Oh dios pero que belleza se ve hermoso ese Joel y muy grande me gustó mucho
Jessica C.
Jersey City, NJ
Been here and OMG is this place beautiful. There pool area is wonderful and the club is the place to be at night.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
I usually stay here when I go to Atlantic City. Affordable rooms that are always clean and comfy. There is also a lot to do!
Marilyn D R.
Middle Village
Beautiful! Monday- Thursday rooms are a lot more on the affordable side but weekends are great because so many free activities during the summer near the boardwalk! Such a beautiful hotels beds were super comfy and the view from the rooms are great! Highly recommend!
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I haven't been here, but I've been told it is the nicest and most high end hotel in AC!
Alexis B.
Borgata is an AC staple for anyone who's been there a few times. Their casino is beautiful, and their rooms are comfortable and clean. This is where I stay every time I go to AC (live in NYC, from Long Island).
Kristine s.
I have stayed at the Borgata in Atlantic City and it was great. Beautiful rooms and a great playing area
Danielle M.
Very clean hotel with luxury rooms. has A lot to do right with in the hotel!
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Ive stayed here multiple times...beautiful hotel and casino only down side is the price of the rooms on the weekends
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.