BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
New Windsor, NY
One of the best casinos in Atlantic City. Great nightlife parties and good paying games!
Karla F.
Karla F.
Phoenixville, PA
Stayed here once years ago and I was very happy with the accommodations. I saw a concert here also and it was a nice, intimate setting. Would recommend!
Camille S.
Camille S.
Globetrotter Expert
Love this place everything you need in one place gamble your life away recommend to all
Merli E.
Merli E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hotel but more than anything the spa gets my attention every-time with great customer service and lush accommodations who would want to go home. Well no ever!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
I was lucky enough to stay with a family who could afford to stay here. It's a fantastic hotel if you can afford it. However, if you aren't happy to fork over the $ then don't bother.
Kelli N.
Kelli N.
This is my happy place. Definitely the nicest casino I've been to in Atlantic City, and a lovely hotel with good dining options.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed here frequently since the hotel first opened. It is the nicest hotel in Atlantic City. It has great restaurants, a nice pool, a big casino, and a great rewards program that makes it super easy to earn free nights. I actually like its sister property (the Water Club) even better.
Sybil Y.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Don't care about the new Harrah's property or the old, dank Trump properties. The Borgata is the on-stop-shop (and it has to be because it's not on the boardwalk). The clubs are classy, and so is the gaming area.The poker room is huge, and THE poker room to be in in AC. Food service options are great at ALL price levels (the food court downstairs has a great, affordable selection). The point system for the food is bad for many of the outlets though....the points aren't one-for-one it's like 2-points per dollar at many places like the starbucks.

If you're a loyalty card member, you can get lots of room-stay comps very quickly, especially if you play the slots.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Florissant, MO
Globetrotter Expert
Cool hotel, great place to gamble in Atlantic City. Also hosts great concerts.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?