BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
West Milford, NJ
This is my favorite resort and casino in Atlantic City and the only place I'll stay now! So many Black Jack, Craps, and Roulette tables to play at. It's nice that there's a young crowd and you don't get the same 'clientele' as the boardwalk casinos. I also love to eat at Bobby Flay's Steak House.
Anjelique P.
Anjelique P.
Jersey City, NJ
Borgata is the beez neez lol love this place and the night life is awesome too
Kate R.
Kate R.
Tenafly, NJ
A lovely place for a weekend. Free shuttle to the outlets and great restaurants.
Kimberly  C.
Kimberly C.
Great service, nice hotel. rooms are very clean and not too bad with the prices.
Pamela K.
Pamela K.
Royersford, Pa
Hubby sent me and a girlfriend to the Borgata for a weekend getaway ... we had a blast! played in the casino, at in the restaurants, lounged by the pools, and enjoyed the spa!
Paula C.
Paula C.
Essex Fells, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel! The casino and nightlife is great. The rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable.
Kiri S.
Kiri S.
Charlotte, NC
Even though the Borgata is a little bit off the beaten path, they have done a great job branding themselves as the "chic" place to be in Atlantic City (if that's possible?) They've done a lot of marketing for bachelorette and girl's weekend events. The buffet is one of the best I've tried in AC, and they have a good mix of shopping, gaming, and other dining options. I haven't stayed there before but I've heard the hotel is pretty nice.
lys.8 l.
lys.8 l.
Washington, DC
Simply elegant. Clean, expect the best. Beautiful decoration, service good. Casinos were fun. Restaurants excellent.
Lynnette P.
Lynnette P.
New Hyde Park, NY
Globetrotter Expert
When a friend invited me to stay with her at Borgata, I was skeptical about it's location at first since I normally stay at the hotels on the boardwalk side of Atlantic City where all the action is. I quickly learned that there was nothing to be skeptical about at all! During our one-night stay, I never felt as though I needed to go outside the hotel for anything. There's plenty to do and the casino is spacious enough to keep you from going stir-crazy. The rooms are gorgeous and comfortable. The entire hotel is very clean & well-maintained. Make sure you sign up for a rewards card, Borgata is extremely generous with their comp rooms and rewards!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I went to AC for the first time in 2010 and we stayed at the Borgata. I loved it there! The next time I go back I will definitely stay there again. The beds were comfy (even though none of us slept), and I loved the nightclub inside the hotel. It was a lot of fun and I hope it wasn't too damaged from the Hurricane, because I would like to go back soon.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?