BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Christine H.
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I've stayed at other places in AC, but nothing compares to the Borgata. The rooms are always nice and clean. They offer great deals to Borgata card holders.
jenna o.
jenna o.
Harrington, DE
Globetrotter Expert
Beautiful hotel would definitely stay again. This is the best hotel at Atlantic City. Rooms very nice
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Raleigh, NC
Stayed here a year ago. The rooms were great, the casinos were amazing, and the nightlife was incredible. It was a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Newtown, PA
Borgata is a great hotel and has never disappointed me! Also has a great crowd, the clubs are fun and it is clean!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This was by far the best place ever....enjoyed myself completely. Everyone was very polite and friendly
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Beautiful hotel. It's pricey but nice f you're going for something special. My husband and I went for one of our anniversaries and the room was beautiful!
Sechel V.
Sechel V.
Bronx, NY
My husband brought me here for my birthday this year. It was my first time in Atlantic City and my previous casino experience was our trip to Las Vegas a few years back. I was not disappointed.

Honestly, I'm not big on gambling. I like my money and have a hard time giving it up. With that said, my husband and I agreed since it was my birthday we would have $150 towards fun and games. We arrived at the Borgata at about 9pm, we departed at 2am. Within that time we played slots, roulette, poker, casino war etc. We had an agreement that we would leave when we wither doubled our money, or ran out. Well we left $150 lighter but boy was my birthday a blast.

The Hotel is beautiful, there are a good selection of eateries ranging from cheese steaks to fancy dinners. There are a few danceclubs here too so we got to see quite a few of the young see and be seen crowd. Although I'm only 28, it's not really my scene so I can't review what those are like.

The main downside is just that the Borgata is pretty far from everything else so unlike in vegas where you could walk from casino to casino you pretty much get stuck here. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.
Shannon m.
Shannon m.
East Norriton, PA
Gorgeous hotel! This is always our go to spot when we visit Atlantic City and it never disappoints. Food and drink are delish, rooms are great and the atmosphere is what you want and expect. Get tickets for a show and make it a night!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
To me, most hotel casinos are one in the same. The Borgata is nice simply because it's one of the newest to go up in AC. They offer great entertainment and specials and seem to be a little more in tune with the young, hip crowd whereas the other casinos cater to more of an older crowd.
amanda w.
amanda w.
Globetrotter Expert
The Borgata is easily one of the nicest places you can stay in Atlantic City, and you'll never run out of things to do. The casino is great, the music venues are better. There seems like there's always a show worth seeing in the or ball room or the music box. It's expensive, but the rooms are amazing, and the experience will be too!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?