BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Heather H.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
This hotel/casino screams luxury. The rooms are spacious, modern, and beautiful. The food is the best of the best. And they have some of the top entertainers perform there.
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Manalapan, NJ
Beautiful, but without a comp or if you are splitting the room between a bunch of people, the rooms can be very pricey.
Connie H.
Connie H.
Flushing, NY
Since the Borgata opened it has been my go-to hotel in Atlantic City. It's got great amenities and service. They're nightclub mur mur is very nice and they have great tables to gamble on!
amanda k.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
Beautiful resort. A little pricey, but the atmosphere is amazingly luxurious. A lot of conferences are held here and the business keep coming back, so they are doing something right.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Easton, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel and casino. I agree that this is the best hotel in Atlantic City.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Globetrotter Expert
This is the nicest place in Atlanta City ! I love to stay here when I am going to my meetings . The rooms are very comfortable!
Rosalia C.
Rosalia C.
Bayonne, NJ
I usually stay at the water club side when I go down to AC. The rooms are big, quieter and extremely friendly staff.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Been here for concerts indoor and outdoor many times and apart from being a really cool hotel, it's also a great venue that houses really delicious restaurants. It's away from the beach and other Atlantic City boardwalk hotels but it's a nice escape.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Borgata is the place to be for the weekend with it's numerous clubs and awesome restaurants. The rooms are luxurious. Some of the best concerts and comedy shows,ex. Russel Peters, I've seen have taken place there.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?