BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Phoenix, AZ
Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa is a really lovely hotel. Very beautiful with some really top notch service which are both a plus in my book.
Adrienne C.
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst , NJ
I have been going to The Borgata since the first week it opened its doors. I am a proud Red Label card holder and it has helped me to get comped rooms or discounted rooms on many occasions. The beds are to die for and the atmosphere is great. Borgata has a young, professional hip crowd which many other hotels in Atlantic City just don't get. Everyone is dressed up and having a great time. The night clubs are good and Mur Mur is great on Monday nights. The Cafe is great for a late night bite and for dinner Izakaya has amazing sushi and japanese. I always stay at the Borgata when I can.
Czarina S.
Czarina S.
Kailua Kona, HI
I love this hotel. The rooms were clean and the toiletries were wonderful. I would stay here again.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Berlin, NJ
This is a beautiful, luxurious casino/hotel. It is definitely the place to be in AC. Great food, entertainment, watch a concert or comedy show with big names, go to a club or bar, gorgeous rooms, and of course lots of gambling.
Casey W.
Casey W.
This hotel is great, I tend to stay here or at Bally's casino. The service is great as well, clean sheets and a clean room! The casino floor is always active unlike a few casinos in the area. The spa is amazing as well. I highly recommend staying here and sign up for rewards if you want to earn a free room next visit!
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
Borgata is one of the nicest resorts in AC. It feels upscale and sleek, not tacky like some casinos. My only complaint is that it is way off the boardwalk, so you are a little isolated if you stay there.
Cara Mia G.
Cara Mia G.
Pittsburgh, pa
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City is my go to!!! The Spa is one of the best I have ever been to!! Highly recommend!!
Riana D.
Riana D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this hotel. It's my top choice in AC. From the clubs to the restaurants to the rooms with the most comfy beds! All in all a win-win situation.
Shirley T.
Shirley T.
Globetrotter Expert
Borgota is on the top of my list when I go to Atlantic City for meetings or for fun!
Hyanna C.
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Since I'm not old enough to gamble, I will ramble about the buffet. NO trip to AC is complete without dinner at the Borgata Buffet, with lots and lots of clams. Borgata as all the lavish casino decor, but it's location is terrible! Super far from the boardwalk but I think that also gives it a classier element other casinos lack. I HATE Atlantic City... but Borgata, I love.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?