BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Mayyah P.
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Great! It's a beautiful hotel. It's a bit far from the Boardwalk, but it's a nice vacation oasis. Nice, clean and luxurious. The casino and restaurants are great too.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Newton, NJ
Love visiting this hotel when I am visiting Atlantic City. I think it is one of the best in the city. I have stayed on the boardwalk and would much rather prefer to stay here :-)
Ninoska P.
Ninoska P.
This was the first ever casino I visited in AC. It was truly love at first sight from their decor to the great staff everything is amazing here. The rooms are spectacular. There are plenty of dining options. You cant go wrong with choosing the Borgata wether for a quick trip or a quiet getaway you wont be disappointed.
Sonia I.
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
I have been and stayed at all the hotels in Atlantic City this is by far the best one in Atlantic City compared to the food, spa, bar/nightlife, and gambling. The rooms are amazing, the service is great, the pool is great as well. The nightlife I have been to as well it is great.
Joy K.
Joy K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love visiting this casino and hotel. So much fun!
Krista M.
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
A great place to stay when visiting Atlantic City. The rooms are spacious and the beds are always so comfortable. Everything is easy access in the lobby and a great variety of restaurants to choose from.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Great hotel with a beautiful setting! Located in a great area of the city. Something do with your honey for a weekend!
Theresa W.
Theresa W.
Williamstown, NJ
My favorite of the very few places in Atlantic City I will stay. Beautiful hotel, rooms are always clean. Restaurants & nightlife are top notch. No reason to leave the property!
Julz L.
Julz L.
Globetrotter Expert
I've never stayed at this hotel but it looks really nice and fancy. I would love to visit Atlantic city and this hotel would be one of my top choices to stay.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is a good time (and it's so pretty!). I always have fun there. The only thing I don't like is that it's far from all the other casinos in AC.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?