BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Mykeisha c.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Ive never been hear but ive heard so many good things about staying here I recommended this to anyone
nicole m.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This is our go to hotel and casino in Atlantic City. We always eat at the Metropolitan; the clam chowder and caesar salad is amazing! The rooms are great and are clean and the staff is helpful and friendly!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Love this casino in Atlantic city! Previously went for a day trip and became a new member. Just from one visit I already received comped rooms! Beautiful hotel and casino and employees are super friendly. Mur.mur Mondays are also awesome!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Best hotel in Atlantic city! I was just there this past weekend! They have the absolute best buffet ever!
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
I love this hotel everything you are looking for this hotel has it i just love it
Yuena L.
Yuena L.
Elmhurst, NY
I'd definitely have to say Borgata is the Bellagio of Atlantic City. Probably one of the nicest hotel and casino on the dock. The customer service is superb. The table games are a bit more expensive than some of the other hotels. However the security was on point. I was harassed by another patron and the security handled it right away.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Troy, NY
Globetrotter Expert
The location is Atlantic City is a must go! The hotel/casino/rooms are all beautiful. The service is great too, staff is really accommodating, if you're nice to them they will go out of their way for your needs.
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Medford, MA
Borgata Atlantic City is easily the nicest casino in NJ. It is luxourious and modern and clean.
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have only been to borgata once but it was beautiful and very clean. The staff was friendly and the service was great. I won a pretty good amount of money at the casino too so I'll probably be back soon enough.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
I've only gone once there and it's beautiful very clean very good service! Good place to be at.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?