BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Nick D.
Borgata hotel is the best hotel in Atlantic City! It can be expensive but it's the best price to pay for a very relaxing and fun stay in AC. I cannot recommend Borgata enough, it has everything you can need on your stay in AC.
Kelly A.
Borgata is the only hotel I will stay at when visiting Atlantic City! The rooms are so comfortable as well as luxurious! Has a fantastic casino and delicious restaurants! By far the best place to stay in Atlantic City!
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
A beautiful hotel and an amazing gambling experience. I spent my 21st birthday here and absolutely loved it. There is so much to do and it's impossible not to have fun. I would recommend for any special night out!
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
I play MyVegas so I got a hotel room for free. I enjoyed my time there. Food and drinks where great as well! Also in a great location but a little far from the boardwalk. Clean room, very spacious for our size.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
❤️❤️❤️❤️ the Borgatta in Atlantic City was beautiful -If your near there , it's a destination in itself !! Spas, shopping and connects to casino ... it's a vacation in itself.. luxury and 5 star all the way!!
madison w.
maryville, TN
This is a beautiful hotel inside and out. the prices aren't ridiculous and I appreciate the casino and spa. the hotel is full of things to do without even leaving so I would definitely recommend staying here!
Ron A.
We love t here. We always go to AC to see live shows and comedy. This is the only place that has it all. The casino is great and the rooms are even better. You gotta stay here when you come visit.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love the Borgata in Atlantic City and it's a nice little trip with my family where we go to the restaurants and get out of the house! Still awesome even if you're not of age !
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
My grandparents had there 47 anniversary there they said that it was beautiful is a great Hotel everybody's sweet and nice and they would definitely go again and recommend it
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
The best hotel in AC in my opinion. Great rooms and always something to do. Very clean. I go here often and never have a bad experience. A lot of nice restaurants too
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.