BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Alix A.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Stayed at the Hotel on our visit. we loved it the hotel was beautiful I spent a lot of time at the spa and enjoyed every second of it my boyfriend raved for weeks after a trip he had a wonderful visit. Being in the hospitality industry hotels and the service we get at them are important would recommend anyone!
teri j.
teri j.
hempsteaD, NY
THE BEST CASINO AND HOTEL IN ATLANTIC CITY, NJ. I STAYED HERE WITH MY BOYFRIEND IN 2015, AND I HAD AN AMAZING TIME. THEY HAVE ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF RESTAURANTS. FOR ALL THE SUSHI LOVERS THERES A RESTAURANTS WITH AMAZING SUSHI. ALL THE WORKERS ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL AND IT IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL PLACE
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is hands down the best casino in Atlantic City. The club is one of a kind, with stunning views of the tower through the atrium surrounding the pool. Restaurants are all very good, and rooms are comfortable. This is not the least expensive hotel in AC, but you definitely get what you pay for!
Erica G.
Erica G.
I have stayed at the borgata hotel once before. It was really a beautiful hotel and a fabulous casino. There are great places to eat and shops. I have heard great things about the spa and i beleive there are different events that go on at the casino.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Exquisite rooms, amazing concierge service. Just breathtakingly beautiful. A bit pricey but well worth the cost! everyone should experience it at least once in their life! From spa treatments to views, and gambling they've got you covered.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Globetrotter Expert
I'm disappointed. This used to be the best hotel in AC...but the last time I visited I found it to be less than stellar. The customer service was sub par, it seemed to have a strange clientele and it just wasn't what it used to be.
Nick D.
Nick D.
Borgata hotel is the best hotel in Atlantic City! It can be expensive but it's the best price to pay for a very relaxing and fun stay in AC. I cannot recommend Borgata enough, it has everything you can need on your stay in AC.
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Borgata is the only hotel I will stay at when visiting Atlantic City! The rooms are so comfortable as well as luxurious! Has a fantastic casino and delicious restaurants! By far the best place to stay in Atlantic City!
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
Medford, MA
A beautiful hotel and an amazing gambling experience. I spent my 21st birthday here and absolutely loved it. There is so much to do and it's impossible not to have fun. I would recommend for any special night out!
Dena H.
Dena H.
Philadelphia, PA
Globetrotter Expert
I play MyVegas so I got a hotel room for free. I enjoyed my time there. Food and drinks where great as well! Also in a great location but a little far from the boardwalk. Clean room, very spacious for our size.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?