• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love the Borgata in Atlantic City and it's a nice little trip with my family where we go to the restaurants and get out of the house! Still awesome even if you're not of age !
Taryn C.
I've only stayed here once and overall I had a good stay. My friends and I came for a concert and I must say the venue looks so much better than it did 10 years ago when I went there for my first show. The rooms are great and the bathrooms are exquisite. The only problem I had was we got in trouble for having a "party" in our room. A bunch of our friends were staying in the hotel so we were chatting and drinking in our room (all of us were over the age of 21). Apparently the neighbors complained we were too loud and called security on us (it was 10pm on a Friday, I don't believe we were that loud) and they made everyone leave after checking IDs and calling the hotel manager. But everything worked out. I would definitely stay their again.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great hotel. While I do recommend staying at the Borgata, there are a few things you should be aware of. First, during the week they have Bingo which attracts a large elderly population. My grandparents go weekly and love it; however, a few of my friends (in their early 20s) are not huge fans of the casino during that time. Point in case: there is a time and place for everyone :)
Second, they do offer great comps and promotional offers, so make sure you sign up for a free card! Also, you MUST call a decent amount of time in advanced if/when you want to use your comps. The past several times I have called a few days /about a week in advanced and I was unable to get a room. I guess AC is starting to look up!
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love borgata. it's one of the "newer" hotels in Atlantic City so it's very pretty and grand.they have 2 towers, their standard one and the water club tower. everything in the water club tower is exclusive only to water club members so it's very posh. borgata is very large. it has a lot of slot machines, table games, a huge poker room, even a horse race room. they have a couple of bars/nightclubs too. and an entertainment venue to watch shows/performances. the basement has a food court with a good variety of food including tony romas, ben and jerrys, fatburger, this asian teriyaki place, a salad bar, etc. the fatburger down there stays open the latest in case you get the munchies and need some late night grub. overall, a great place to stay. only con is, if you're coming to AC and want to be near the beach/outlet, you're going to need a car because it's not on the boardwalk strip.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Borgata is absolutely beautiful, but some things to keep in mind... It's not on or near the boardwalk. It's isolated by itself on the other side of a main highway from where everything else in AC is. You will need a car to get to the boardwalk/ boardwalk casinos, and when you come and go from Borgata's garage it's expensive, I think $20 (not to mention the cost of parking at the boardwalk when you get there). The other thing to note is that the Borgata is smoking-friendly in almost all areas of the hotel and casino. If you are bothered by smoke you will have problems throughout their property. I believe only their new, very expensive and luxurious Water Club is smoke-free.
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
Don't care about the new Harrah's property or the old, dank Trump properties. The Borgata is the on-stop-shop (and it has to be because it's not on the boardwalk). The clubs are classy, and so is the gaming area.The poker room is huge, and THE poker room to be in in AC. Food service options are great at ALL price levels (the food court downstairs has a great, affordable selection). The point system for the food is bad for many of the outlets though....the points aren't one-for-one it's like 2-points per dollar at many places like the starbucks.

If you're a loyalty card member, you can get lots of room-stay comps very quickly, especially if you play the slots.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Borgata probably one of the better places to stay in Atlantic City. It's pretty and large. Probably better gambling here as mentioned by a lot of my friends. They have a lot of slot machines and tables. There's a food court with a lot of food options. I usually just opt for the salad bar though and I believe it's open 24 hours. Most of the rooms have a nice view. My friends usually prefer staying here when we do visit Atlantic City. I believe the cost of the room is a little on the pricier side though.
Katie S.
Marlton, NJ
I've never actually stayed at the Borgata given that I only live 45 minutes away from Atlantic City, but whenever I go down there it is my favorite place to go. It's more modern and interesting than most of the other casinos, plus I feel like it's the only one I ever win at! They also have great concert venues and bring in a variety of artists. The concert tickets are reasonably priced as well. They have a small variety of neat shops and a bunch of restaurants ranging from sit-down, higher-end places to a small food court. The ONLY downside is that it isn't right on the ocean, but it's only a 5 minute drive, if that, to get there.
Tiffany B.
The Immersion Spa at the Water Club is the best! If you are looking for an inexpensive but completely luxurious get away the Borgata is the place. The many restaurants are all fabulous (Try Bobby Flay if you go!) and the room selections vary from regular to super luxurious. I think it's one of the best places to stay in AC if you aren't worried about going to the beach.
Heather M.
Harold, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I absolutely adore the Borgata for many things but the Spa is my Ultimate Relaxation! While in Arlantic City a few months ago, some friends hit the Tables as I hit an all day spa experience! It was seriously fit for a Queen in more ways than one! I left feeling like a brand new woman from head to toe & the Hot Stone Massage was my Favorite part! I recommend this Resort & Spa to anyone who loves to be Pampered while also being in the midst of Excitment!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?