BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
So my sister gets complimentary rooms here because she goes to Atlantic City pretty frequently. The rooms are gorgeous and clean. They even give us complimentary dinners at the steakhouse which can easily be $500 to $800. The room service is impeccable!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I stayed here once about a year and a half ago. It was super nice, the rooms were spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. I'm not much of a gambler, but my friends and I went dancing and had a great time.
rania s.
Hanover , MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I always have fun when I go to the Borgata. It's comfortable, modern, classy, and entertaining. There's a few clubs there, a full xasino, and so many restaurants, including Wolfgang pucks (?) restaurant. Not to mention its secluded but still next to all the other hotels in AC
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
The restaurants are overpriced for their quality, as are the rooms. The redeeming quality is the nightlife, as they are able to attract a diverse population of musicians to appeal to a wide crowd.
Sechel V.
Bronx , NY
My husband brought me here for my birthday this year. It was my first time in Atlantic City and my previous casino experience was our trip to Las Vegas a few years back. I was not disappointed.

Honestly, I'm not big on gambling. I like my money and have a hard time giving it up. With that said, my husband and I agreed since it was my birthday we would have $150 towards fun and games. We arrived at the Borgata at about 9pm, we departed at 2am. Within that time we played slots, roulette, poker, casino war etc. We had an agreement that we would leave when we wither doubled our money, or ran out. Well we left $150 lighter but boy was my birthday a blast.

The Hotel is beautiful, there are a good selection of eateries ranging from cheese steaks to fancy dinners. There are a few danceclubs here too so we got to see quite a few of the young see and be seen crowd. Although I'm only 28, it's not really my scene so I can't review what those are like.

The main downside is just that the Borgata is pretty far from everything else so unlike in vegas where you could walk from casino to casino you pretty much get stuck here. That's not necessarily a bad thing though.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Used to be great, but everytime I go I notice that people that have been working there for years are no longer there. Kind of disappointing when you expect to see the same faces that you have gotten to know replaced with others that don't do the job half as well.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love the Borgata in Atlantic City and it's a nice little trip with my family where we go to the restaurants and get out of the house! Still awesome even if you're not of age !
Taryn C.
I've only stayed here once and overall I had a good stay. My friends and I came for a concert and I must say the venue looks so much better than it did 10 years ago when I went there for my first show. The rooms are great and the bathrooms are exquisite. The only problem I had was we got in trouble for having a "party" in our room. A bunch of our friends were staying in the hotel so we were chatting and drinking in our room (all of us were over the age of 21). Apparently the neighbors complained we were too loud and called security on us (it was 10pm on a Friday, I don't believe we were that loud) and they made everyone leave after checking IDs and calling the hotel manager. But everything worked out. I would definitely stay their again.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Great hotel. While I do recommend staying at the Borgata, there are a few things you should be aware of. First, during the week they have Bingo which attracts a large elderly population. My grandparents go weekly and love it; however, a few of my friends (in their early 20s) are not huge fans of the casino during that time. Point in case: there is a time and place for everyone :)
Second, they do offer great comps and promotional offers, so make sure you sign up for a free card! Also, you MUST call a decent amount of time in advanced if/when you want to use your comps. The past several times I have called a few days /about a week in advanced and I was unable to get a room. I guess AC is starting to look up!
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love borgata. it's one of the "newer" hotels in Atlantic City so it's very pretty and grand.they have 2 towers, their standard one and the water club tower. everything in the water club tower is exclusive only to water club members so it's very posh. borgata is very large. it has a lot of slot machines, table games, a huge poker room, even a horse race room. they have a couple of bars/nightclubs too. and an entertainment venue to watch shows/performances. the basement has a food court with a good variety of food including tony romas, ben and jerrys, fatburger, this asian teriyaki place, a salad bar, etc. the fatburger down there stays open the latest in case you get the munchies and need some late night grub. overall, a great place to stay. only con is, if you're coming to AC and want to be near the beach/outlet, you're going to need a car because it's not on the boardwalk strip.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?