BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Alpharetta, GA
If you are looking for a fun place to stay in NJ, look no further! I traveled to New Jersey for the first time a couple months ago and stayed here. It was fantastic! Service was great, very luxurious, and affordable. Enjoy!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Globetrotter Expert
Borgata is an amazing hotel!!!! Very classy, friendly staff, and gorgeous rooms!
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Very beautiful hotel. Clean and good service. Only complain is that it is over price, since it simply provides the same services as any other AC hotel and casino.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
This casino is pricey, but it's worth it! The view is beautiful, specially at night.
Heaven-Leigh P.
Heaven-Leigh P.
CLAYTON, NJ
Its very very upscale and nice on a budget just with the shore was close but i live in south jersey anyways so hey i got both best worlds
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is the best. They just renovated their hotel rooms. They have awesome customer service and staff. Super clean and fun environment. I always stay here.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Rockville Ctr, NY
Globetrotter Expert
Never have to leave it - everything is there...hot clubs, beautiful rooms, beautiful rooms, and of course casino.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
I love this place! When it first opened it was like a diamond in the rough, it's so beautiful. We soon stopped staying on the strip and immediately came over to the Borgata. The play is good, the comps are good, the girls look good, everyone is friendly. I definitely recommend this place!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Burke, VA
I always go to the Bor to gamble for a couple hours and then hit the club after. Everything is nice and its a really good time!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Bellerose, NY
I've been here twice now and both times for bachelorette parties. It's the perfect place for parties such as thing because everything you need is all in one place and they have fantastic large suites. The clubs at the Borgata are top notch, and there is also great food options. I LOVE coming here, it's clean, well kept and classy!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?