BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
sheyla g.
Fancies hotel I've ever stayed in. Beautiful room the most amazing view , excellent service and of course such a beautiful place does not come in cheap.
Victoria F.
Came here for a friend's 25th birthday and had a blast -- everything we needed was on the property, and the amenities were great! I'd definitely go back.
Melissa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is a good time (and it's so pretty!). I always have fun there. The only thing I don't like is that it's far from all the other casinos in AC.
Riana D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this hotel. It's my top choice in AC. From the clubs to the restaurants to the rooms with the most comfy beds! All in all a win-win situation.
Keesha F.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I only stay at this hotel when I go to AC. The scene and nightlife is always live. I've had some of my best birthdays here. It's always an adventure ūüėä
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
OMG! I'm so glad to see Borgata on here. My favorite casino of them all! I'm a huge gambler and I prefer to gamble and stay at the Borgata Water Club.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I really love this place. We stayed at the water u and loved it. It's pricey but very nice. Only complaint--no bath tubs! The casino is really nice too.
Nicole c.
I always feel refreshed and relaxed at this casino! The rooms are nice and spacious and the staff of the casino and restaurants are all very nice!
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
I would love love to stay at the place it looks beautiful and it looks like it would be a great place to stay I mean come on now look at the view
Lauren A.
Cambridge, OH
So much fun!!! I love the Borgata!! I love the atmosphere and the decor. I always have a wonderful time when I'm there and I'm excited to go back!!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?