BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Heaven-Leigh P.
CLAYTON, NJ
Its very very upscale and nice on a budget just with the shore was close but i live in south jersey anyways so hey i got both best worlds
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Globetrotter Expert
Borgata used to be owned or partially owned by MGM Resorts - so at least there is a little Las Vegas influence on this place in Jersey...
Vicki K.
Woodbine, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Being a local its one of the best casinos still left in AC. Decent food and pretty neat bars. Wish rooms were cheaper but its still open!
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
The beat hotel in Atlantic city. It's luxurious and everyone is kind and cater to all your needs. Lots of things to do throughout your stay other than gamble
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is the best. They just renovated their hotel rooms. They have awesome customer service and staff. Super clean and fun environment. I always stay here.
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I've stayed at other places in AC, but nothing compares to the Borgata. The rooms are always nice and clean. They offer great deals to Borgata card holders.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Globetrotter Expert
The greatest clubs in Atlantic City and some beautiful large rooms. Pricey though! And unfortunately on the bay side
Brittany S.
Holland, MI
I love this hotel, A little pricey but defiantly worth it! ALways clean and nice people i stayed here for my birthday a few years ago.
Karla F.
Phoenixville, PA
Stayed here once years ago and I was very happy with the accommodations. I saw a concert here also and it was a nice, intimate setting. Would recommend!
Riana D.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love this hotel. It's my top choice in AC. From the clubs to the restaurants to the rooms with the most comfy beds! All in all a win-win situation.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?