BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Burke, VA
I always go to the Bor to gamble for a couple hours and then hit the club after. Everything is nice and its a really good time!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Bellerose, NY
I've been here twice now and both times for bachelorette parties. It's the perfect place for parties such as thing because everything you need is all in one place and they have fantastic large suites. The clubs at the Borgata are top notch, and there is also great food options. I LOVE coming here, it's clean, well kept and classy!
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Staten island, NY
Globetrotter Expert
My favorite hotel. Has everything you need there. Best clubs in area. Clean and good crowds.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Really clean luxury place i like it great atmosphere food things to do all in all i def would recommend
Kari C.
Kari C.
This hotel is very expensive! But if money isn't an issue for u, then it has a great view and very nice rooms
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
Mahwah, NJ
I love the ambiance of this hotel, and the buffet is actually where we chose to spend our 6 year wedding anniversary dinner. However, the member rewards benefits here are horrible, and expire and the parking keeps your transfer receipts.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Petersburg, VA
Globetrotter Expert
How much is one night!? How much is the spa!? And where is the best place to stay in Vegas!?
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the Borgata. It feels very upscale and clean. Some of the other hotel/casinos in AC feel rundown and dirty. The Borgata is a little far off from the others, so you can't walk but it's definitely one of the nicest.
Sean B.
Sean B.
The Borgata is by far the nicest hotel and casino in Atlantic City. Filled with tons of award winning restaurants, multiple nightlife venues / clubs and great rooms. Compared to other hotel & casinos in AC, you wouldn't have to leave here throughout the weekend to have a great time.
Franchesca P.
Franchesca P.
My friends and I stay at the Borgata every time we head down to Atlantic City. The rooms are really nice and the staff is great. The pool is great along with their awesome casino. I've stayed at other places in Atlantic City before, but the Borgata is defiantly the nicest.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?