BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic ...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Emily A.
Nicest casino/hotel in atlantic city! the glass sculptures are breath-taking and they have a ben & jerry's! probably the cleanest place in atlantic city as well
Alyssa B.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is the best. They just renovated their hotel rooms. They have awesome customer service and staff. Super clean and fun environment. I always stay here.
Julz L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've never stayed at this hotel but it looks really nice and fancy. I would love to visit Atlantic city and this hotel would be one of my top choices to stay.
Antonietta S.
Melville, NY
The beat hotel in Atlantic city. It's luxurious and everyone is kind and cater to all your needs. Lots of things to do throughout your stay other than gamble
Jenna O.
Having family live virtually down the street I come here quite often. The live music is fantastic, the slots are great, and the gelato bar is always stocked.
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I hear this is a good spot for some ac fun nights the hotel itself is nice the pool is great and i know a chef that works there and he makes exquisite food !
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I've stayed at other places in AC, but nothing compares to the Borgata. The rooms are always nice and clean. They offer great deals to Borgata card holders.
Vanessa R.
Fantastic hotel the customer service is amazing they are always on top of their game I enjoy spending time at this hotel when I visit Atlantic City fantastic
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Stay here all the time love it is great.
It is off the board walk away from the shops. But just a cab away. Room are nice suites are nicer. You will love it.
Alexandra K.
Raleigh, NC
Stayed here a year ago. The rooms were great, the casinos were amazing, and the nightlife was incredible. It was a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
South Gate, CA
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?