BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Jenna O.
Having family live virtually down the street I come here quite often. The live music is fantastic, the slots are great, and the gelato bar is always stocked.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Stay here all the time love it is great.
It is off the board walk away from the shops. But just a cab away. Room are nice suites are nicer. You will love it.
Vanessa R.
Fantastic hotel the customer service is amazing they are always on top of their game I enjoy spending time at this hotel when I visit Atlantic City fantastic
Christine H.
North Wales, Pa
I've stayed at other places in AC, but nothing compares to the Borgata. The rooms are always nice and clean. They offer great deals to Borgata card holders.
Alexandra K.
Raleigh, NC
Stayed here a year ago. The rooms were great, the casinos were amazing, and the nightlife was incredible. It was a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Beautiful hotel. It's pricey but nice f you're going for something special. My husband and I went for one of our anniversaries and the room was beautiful!
Jackie V.
Didn't get to stay there, but went went we were in Atlantic City, absolutely beautiful hotel and must add, they're 4th of July fireworks were breaktaking!
Karla F.
Phoenixville, PA
Stayed here once years ago and I was very happy with the accommodations. I saw a concert here also and it was a nice, intimate setting. Would recommend!
Thelma M.
I would love to go here. Seems like a nice hotel, casino and spa all in one. Seems very nice. If i were to travel near here, i would definitely go here.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
ive stayed here in Atlantic City NJ a few times and i love it! clean rooms, nice staff and the club Mur Mur is always a good time! classy never trashy ;)
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?