BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Natasha t.
Elizabeth, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
I hear this is a good spot for some ac fun nights the hotel itself is nice the pool is great and i know a chef that works there and he makes exquisite food !
sheyla g.
Fancies hotel I've ever stayed in. Beautiful room the most amazing view , excellent service and of course such a beautiful place does not come in cheap.
Laura R.
Pasadena , CA
Globetrotter Expert
I really love this place. We stayed at the water u and loved it. It's pricey but very nice. Only complaint--no bath tubs! The casino is really nice too.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
OMG! I'm so glad to see Borgata on here. My favorite casino of them all! I'm a huge gambler and I prefer to gamble and stay at the Borgata Water Club.
Garlen D.
Dorchester, MA
Globetrotter Expert
Amazing !!! This place is heaven , I'll live here if I had a chance. The people are very nice and customer service is amazing!! I'll go back to this place in a heart beat
Melissa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Borgata is a good time (and it's so pretty!). I always have fun there. The only thing I don't like is that it's far from all the other casinos in AC.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
Beautiful resort. A little pricey, but the atmosphere is amazingly luxurious. A lot of conferences are held here and the business keep coming back, so they are doing something right.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island , NY
Globetrotter Expert
One of the nicer hotel/casinos in Atlantic city. Good food options and nightlife. Some people dislike because it is away from the strip but I actually think that's the best part.
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
I would love love to stay at the place it looks beautiful and it looks like it would be a great place to stay I mean come on now look at the view
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I would love to go to this hotel.It is definitely on my bucket list.The Borgta hotel with a casino and spa.My friend went and she raved about it.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.