BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Lauren D.
Alpharetta, GA
If you are looking for a fun place to stay in NJ, look no further! I traveled to New Jersey for the first time a couple months ago and stayed here. It was fantastic! Service was great, very luxurious, and affordable. Enjoy!
Michelle R.
Freehold, NJ
The best hotel in AC in my opinion. Great rooms and always something to do. Very clean. I go here often and never have a bad experience. A lot of nice restaurants too
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Great! It's a beautiful hotel. It's a bit far from the Boardwalk, but it's a nice vacation oasis. Nice, clean and luxurious. The casino and restaurants are great too.
Maritza L.
Corona, NY
My favorite place to stay in Atlantic City during my getaways. Love the view from the hotel room and their services are the best. Love the environment at the casino.
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Borgata is the closest thing you will find to an upscale Vegas hotel/casino in Atlantic City. The luxury rooms were nice and the dining options were impressive.
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Borgata is the place to be for the weekend with it's numerous clubs and awesome restaurants. The rooms are luxurious. Some of the best concerts and comedy shows,ex. Russel Peters, I've seen have taken place there.
Robin W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love love love this hotel and the casino is amazing I've been here so many times we absolutely love it that was amazing and friendly I would definitely recommend
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This is our go to hotel and casino in Atlantic City. We always eat at the Metropolitan; the clam chowder and caesar salad is amazing! The rooms are great and are clean and the staff is helpful and friendly!
amanda k.
Rome, GA
Beautiful resort. A little pricey, but the atmosphere is amazingly luxurious. A lot of conferences are held here and the business keep coming back, so they are doing something right.
Aneisa A.
Staten Island, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
One of the nicer hotel/casinos in Atlantic city. Good food options and nightlife. Some people dislike because it is away from the strip but I actually think that's the best part.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?