BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Great! It's a beautiful hotel. It's a bit far from the Boardwalk, but it's a nice vacation oasis. Nice, clean and luxurious. The casino and restaurants are great too.
Shani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Restaurants, rooms, and casino are great. Worth staying at the water club part that is newer and more modern. Loved the spa as well- give it a shot- nice a quiet with great AC views
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
The Borgata is the closest thing you will find to an upscale Vegas hotel/casino in Atlantic City. The luxury rooms were nice and the dining options were impressive.
Tara N.
Of all the casinos in AC, this one is my favorite to be. I think the layout is wonderful, and there's always people serving drinking. Great!
Emily C.
Elmhurst, NY
Borgata is the place to be for the weekend with it's numerous clubs and awesome restaurants. The rooms are luxurious. Some of the best concerts and comedy shows,ex. Russel Peters, I've seen have taken place there.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
The first place I ever stayed in Atlantic City and I was blown away by all the shinny things! Definitely one of the top 5 hotels I've ever been at and definitely one of the best there!
Connie W.
San Francisco, CA
I stayed at Borgata a few years back and had a great experience. Nice clean rooms! The only drawback is that it is a bit isolated (not located on the boardwalk)
Julz L.
I've never stayed at this hotel but it looks really nice and fancy. I would love to visit Atlantic city and this hotel would be one of my top choices to stay.
Cindy A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beautiful hotel. It's pricey but nice f you're going for something special. My husband and I went for one of our anniversaries and the room was beautiful!
Alexandra K.
Raleigh, NC
Stayed here a year ago. The rooms were great, the casinos were amazing, and the nightlife was incredible. It was a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.