BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
sylvia L.
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
SO the Borgata is definitely one of the best hotels in AC. However - it is NOT worth some of the weekend prices. The rooms are just ok - the casino is beautiful - but getting a cocktail takes forever. Their nightlife has definitely declined. The food options are plentiful.
Florianyeli M.
Florianyeli M.
the best place to indulge in all Atlantic City, is fabulous, we say goodbye stress when we go to that place ūüėė
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Globetrotter Expert
Borgata is an AC staple for anyone who's been there a few times. Their casino is beautiful, and their rooms are comfortable and clean. This is where I stay every time I go to AC (live in NYC, from Long Island).
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Definitely a fun place to stay when you're in AC! Went here for my birthday and it was a blast. Hotel room was clean, although a little pricey
Tera U.
Tera U.
Henderson, NV
I haven't been here, but I've been told it is the nicest and most high end hotel in AC!
Yurgenny G.
Yurgenny G.
Copiague, NY
Oh dios pero que belleza se ve hermoso ese Joel y muy grande me gustó mucho
Christina S.
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
My favorite hotel in Atlantic City and definitely worth the higher price tag. First off it's beautiful and basically like a mini resort inside, although everything is expensive. I love the clubs and all the food. The rooms are beautiful. And the water club side is phenomenal. The only AC I like to stay in
Betty Z.
Betty Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love borgata. it's one of the "newer" hotels in Atlantic City so it's very pretty and grand.they have 2 towers, their standard one and the water club tower. everything in the water club tower is exclusive only to water club members so it's very posh. borgata is very large. it has a lot of slot machines, table games, a huge poker room, even a horse race room. they have a couple of bars/nightclubs too. and an entertainment venue to watch shows/performances. the basement has a food court with a good variety of food including tony romas, ben and jerrys, fatburger, this asian teriyaki place, a salad bar, etc. the fatburger down there stays open the latest in case you get the munchies and need some late night grub. overall, a great place to stay. only con is, if you're coming to AC and want to be near the beach/outlet, you're going to need a car because it's not on the boardwalk strip.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
Ive stayed here multiple times...beautiful hotel and casino only down side is the price of the rooms on the weekends
Nicole c.
Nicole c.
I always feel refreshed and relaxed at this casino! The rooms are nice and spacious and the staff of the casino and restaurants are all very nice!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?