BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
I have spent my entire life traveling to Atlantic City. This is THE Gem of AC. The style of the hotel and spa is unmatched. Luxurious, modern, friendly. Great restaurants and bars. This is absolutely a destination. Pricy but worth it.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
This hotel/casino screams luxury. The rooms are spacious, modern, and beautiful. The food is the best of the best. And they have some of the top entertainers perform there.
Briana W.
Atlantic City may be "going downhill", but Borgata still remains one of the top Casinos and Spas to visit. Great restaurants, fun atmosphere, and overall a fun place to stay.
Nancy p.
Yardley, PA
I came to Borgata a few times for the concerts. It's a nice place to be although it is a standing room. The room is rather large and the shape of the room is good for the sound. There are a lot of shops and a variety of restaurants.
Merli E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hotel but more than anything the spa gets my attention every-time with great customer service and lush accommodations who would want to go home. Well no ever!
Nicole T.
Love this casino in Atlantic city! Previously went for a day trip and became a new member. Just from one visit I already received comped rooms! Beautiful hotel and casino and employees are super friendly. Mur.mur Mondays are also awesome!
Heidi P.
Was just in Atlantic city for the Fourth of July an watched a fire work show from the room we was staying in at the borgata! Love this place! So friendly an such nice clean rooms an so much entertainment within the hotel! Love it!
Garlen D.
Dorchester, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Amazing !!! This place is heaven , I'll live here if I had a chance. The people are very nice and customer service is amazing!! I'll go back to this place in a heart beat
amie d.
Wouid love to go here i have never been to this resort but it looks amazing if some one could just give me A week pass i would write a wonderful review with lots of pictures
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Stayed at the Hotel on our visit. we loved it the hotel was beautiful I spent a lot of time at the spa and enjoyed every second of it my boyfriend raved for weeks after a trip he had a wonderful visit. Being in the hospitality industry hotels and the service we get at them are important would recommend anyone!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?