BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Deborah G.
Newton, NJ
Love visiting this hotel when I am visiting Atlantic City. I think it is one of the best in the city. I have stayed on the boardwalk and would much rather prefer to stay here :-)
Pamela K.
Royersford, Pa
Hubby sent me and a girlfriend to the Borgata for a weekend getaway ... we had a blast! played in the casino, at in the restaurants, lounged by the pools, and enjoyed the spa!
Theresa W.
Williamstown, NJ
My favorite of the very few places in Atlantic City I will stay. Beautiful hotel, rooms are always clean. Restaurants & nightlife are top notch. No reason to leave the property!
Elizabeth Y.
Mahwah, NJ
I love the ambiance of this hotel, and the buffet is actually where we chose to spend our 6 year wedding anniversary dinner. However, the member rewards benefits here are horrible, and expire and the parking keeps your transfer receipts.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
This hotel/casino screams luxury. The rooms are spacious, modern, and beautiful. The food is the best of the best. And they have some of the top entertainers perform there.
Briana W.
Atlantic City may be "going downhill", but Borgata still remains one of the top Casinos and Spas to visit. Great restaurants, fun atmosphere, and overall a fun place to stay.
Marla D.
Narberth, PA
I have spent my entire life traveling to Atlantic City. This is THE Gem of AC. The style of the hotel and spa is unmatched. Luxurious, modern, friendly. Great restaurants and bars. This is absolutely a destination. Pricy but worth it.
Merli E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this hotel but more than anything the spa gets my attention every-time with great customer service and lush accommodations who would want to go home. Well no ever!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I've never stayed in the hotel but every time we're in Atlantic city we go her for dinner at Bobby Flays and it is amazing out of this world!!!
Lauren D.
Alpharetta, GA
If you are looking for a fun place to stay in NJ, look no further! I traveled to New Jersey for the first time a couple months ago and stayed here. It was fantastic! Service was great, very luxurious, and affordable. Enjoy!
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
carmelle b.